sexy bono voice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
I just down loaded and listened to the Hard Metal remix of God part II. I was on the floor by the end of the first verse, Bono is using this voice some where in the middle of singing and speaking the only way to describe it is he's purrrrrrring the words, but OMG does it scream COME AND GET IT!!!! The rest of the song has some very suggestive vocalizing. I LOVE this song!!

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!?!?!?!?!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Oh my, I MUST hear this.........

I'm still recovering from the Bon-oh mixes
------------------

daisy.gif

*wink*

Daisy

I'm wide awake.....I'm not sleeping

off Kazaa it's like napster only better they have a ton of U2 stuff to down load even videos the web address is www.Kazaa.com
I was so bored last night I was doing searches on everything the trick it to put U2at the begining of your search if you just type in U2 you won't get any of the hard to find stuff. I think I found it under U2 melon. I am down loading a bunch of old Demos. Where do these people find this stuff??

Hey Dreams out loud...are you connected right now?

I searched under U2 melon and there was no hard rock God Part II...there was a dance mix, which I'm dl now...but not a hard rock mix...what exactly is your file called so I can search for it?

And would you be willing to list some more of the searches you did to come up with this stuff? I would love to have all these dance mixes but never been able to find them before! thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

*sniff*

Damn firewall
frown.gif

Okay, what's the exact name of it?
------------------

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 03-29-2002).]

Gah...I give up
frown.gif
I'll try again later and see if I have any luck...once again, damn firewall
frown.gif

------------------

MUST LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!! *off to search for it*

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

OKay, I have a question that kinda goes along with this: I have RealOne Player & I can download & play some things ( audio & video) on it. Other things will download but will not play. I get a message saying "unsupported document type" then "realplayer cannot decode this file". ( I know this has to do with the ending of the file like .mpga, right? )Then there's all this technical jargon that makes my head hurt just looking at it. Can someone please translate this into English for the technologically inept? What do I need to do?
Is there another player that I should install that will automatically decode the file? Any help would be appreciated
smile.gif

Originally posted by daisybean:
Sicy, I downloaded it (yes, I'm quick)... however it won't play, it says invalid parameters, what ever that means.

I just downloaded it from Sicy's FTP and it's working fine for me... I could send it to you if you want .....

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:
I have a Mac and sometimes all I have to do is change the ending from whatever it is to .mp3 to get music to play. I would image it would work on PC also. I know I did the same thing at home with my iTunes when a file song wouldn't play. It worked when I changed the name of the file. Good luck!

I'll try & do that- Thanks so much!

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
Okay, stupid question time: how do you use an ftp server? I've been wondering about that forever. Do I need to download the "cute ftp" thingie?

FTP is really easy. There is a lot of FTP programs available, my personal favourite being WS_FTP -- you can download it from tucows.com or download.com. If you need further instructions, just ask.
smile.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
FTP is really easy. There is a lot of FTP programs available, my personal favourite being WS_FTP -- you can download it from tucows.com or download.com. If you need further instructions, just ask.
smile.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention that I believe WS_FTP is for Windows only. I don't know much about Mac FTPs but there is one called Fetch -- you could probably search Google or something and find that. Good luck!

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

hahhaa. I was listening to my pineapple disc last night, noticed this, and thought of PLEBA.
biggrin.gif
funny how that happens.

I have a Mac and sometimes all I have to do is change the ending from whatever it is to .mp3 to get music to play. I would image it would work on PC also. I know I did the same thing at home with my iTunes when a file song wouldn't play. It worked when I changed the name of the file. Good luck!

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

Yeah if you cant access it by just clicking the link you may need to download an FTP program. Sometimes Internet Explorer wont work because of firewalls.. but Netscape definatly works and has no firewalls.

I use cute ftp but WS_FTP is a good one too.

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I just downloaded it from Sicy's FTP and it's working fine for me... I could send it to you if you want .....

Ooooh could ya, that would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks Kate
smile.gif

On a side note, my computer combusted, and I lost all my Kazaa files
frown.gif
About 315 U2 songs, I have to start over.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Back
Top Bottom