Sexy Adam perhaps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey there :wave:

I think that Adam is very sexy! He's a sexy lil rebel and from lookin round i dont think he's gettin enough credit!

So I was just wonderin if anyone is the same way inclined! hehe.

I truly Adore Adam...he is so sweet he seems to be the underdog of the group...what do you think?:shrug:

I also like Adams hair now too...I di not like it blonde at all he was SOOO HOT in the Rattle and Hum DVD ...I think he was at his hottest then..but now he looks natural again lettin his hair go grey looks so good on him and I love the cute hip hair cut!!!I also love the way he dresses so hip and sporty...Adam Clayton is hot...I wonder if he is dating someone now?:heart:

Adam is way sexy :drool:
and he's very fun to :flirt: with during the show.
At Seattle 1 my friends and I were in the "bomb shelter" right up against the rail between Bono and Adam so I threw Adam a kiss and he winked and gave me a big grin :combust:

I bet Adam smells wonderful!!!! I wonder is he a good kisser too?
:kiss:

Adam is dating a tour assitant named Suzy, and is the reason he has a Claddagh ring [ a ring with a heart on it..you turn it towards you if you are "taken"]:madspit: Anyways..:lol: I :heart: his hair now .. leave it Adam..!:drool:

Does anyone know anything eles interesting about sweet sexy Adam? Like what other instuments does he play..I notice most of the other guys play 2 or more different things...just wondering:wink:

Guh, I love Adam.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

oh god :drool: I wish i could find out..

Well next time I see him I'll try my best to find out... ah, the things we do in the name of science! *heroic stance*

...Ok, I found out...

adamkiss.jpg

mmmm, to be her!

OMG!!!! why is she laughing...I would be all over that!!!! Are the still together?:sad:

Carmelu2fan said:
Does anyone know anything eles interesting about sweet sexy Adam? Like what other instuments does he play..I notice most of the other guys play 2 or more different things...just wondering:wink:

Probably most famously, he switches guitars with Edge on "40" so he plays the 6-string guitar while Edge plays the 4-string bass.

There is a good part in the U2 bible "U2: At the End of the End of the World" which the author Bill Flanagan mentions the secret desires of the members to switch roles (i.e. Larry wants to sing, Edge wants to play the drums, and Bono wants to play the lead guitar). He says Adam, however, is quite content playing bass.

Wow!!! I did not know that..Adam does look quite happy and Sexy playing his Bass too:adam: :heart:

How long has Adam been dating Suzy the tour assistant? Does anyone have a pic of her?
:confused:

Carmelu2fan said:
How long has Adam been dating Suzy the tour assistant? Does anyone have a pic of her?
:confused:
A while supposidly, he thanked her in the Rock & Roll hall of fame speech If I am not mistaken..atleast thats what i was told..I still haven't heard the speech :(

A while supposidly, he thanked her in the Rock & Roll hall of fame speech If I am not mistaken..atleast thats what i was told..I still haven't heard the speech :(

Yeah, he thanked her at the end of his speech.

normal_Adam_and_Susie.jpg

This is Suzie Smith.

haha, is it just me or it there something about her that reminds me of him? :p :crazy:

Why is it that guys these days are into girls with short hair..:eyebrow: Not anything against any of them , but she reminds me of Napoelon Dynamite..I seriously looked @ that pic. for a while

it's nice to see adam with someone a bit more "real" looking than naomi... shows that he's not completely hung up on physical appearance. :up:

and yeah, adam is totally sexxxy... :drool:

sexy, hot, bold, sensational, good-looking, handsome, fine, striking, beautiful, graceful, elegant, style, gorgeous, spendid, dazzling, stunning, easy-on-the-eyes, and all-round silver fox cutie!:drool:

yeah...I think I like Adam.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom