Sexy Adam perhaps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Junebug said:
normal_Adam_and_Susie.jpg

:evil:
Adam's left hand was NOT the thing that popped into my head when I first saw this. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<runs away>

I think she is really quite plain looking...very oppisite of Naomi!!! I also heard that Adam is not a Christian ...is that true?:eyebrow:

In Bono in Conversation, he says all four of them are believers now. And I haven't seen enough pics of Suzie but I get Cool Person vibes from her. I'd take her over Naomi any day :)

BassTrap82 said:
Yeah, but I prefer John Deacon!

Well yah... but does John Deacon care about poor friendless giraffes? I tell ya, if those giraffes were American, people would be throwing themselves out of windows to be able to meet a giraffe. But nooooo, they're all the way in Africa, and lonely giraffes aren't as exciting as Blair winning his third election, so they never get to be on the news, and thousands of giraffes are dying every day just because we're too obsessed with ourselves to think about them...

I think Adam is super hot!!! He has always been and always will be...A awesome bass player.
Thank you:love:

ADAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: cant wait to finally see u in person when u come to NYC.......

He is cute and goodlooking and sexy and handsome and smart and intelligent and shy and sweet and charming and has a beautiful soul .

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think they are a cute couple...I think she could use another hair style perhaps..But whatever makes .:adam: happy!!!!Cause I love him too!

I kinda understand why Adam likes Suzy..Iam sure she is a great person, and he is better looking than she is too!!!Adam is So cute and Charming..I was at the Chicago showby the way!! He has the most awesome smile...he really smiled alot more tha n he usaully doesl!!!!Keep smiling Adam baby, you look so hot!!!

Back
Top Bottom