sexiest vegan?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
action-smiley-035.gif
Go Lardence Go!
action-smiley-035.gif

I voted! :)

But I made up a fake name and email address, cause PETA is scary and I don't want them sending me stuff...

He's a vegetarian, not a vegan. I agree Arw9797 vegan is too much. What do they eat? Nothing but fruit and vegetables? Almost everything has some kind of milk or eggs in it. What, no bread, cake, cookies, rolls, sandwiches, cereal??!!

In case anybody didn't know, vegetarians just don't eat meat, but vegans won't eat any animal product even if it ocmes from a live, working animal like a dairy cow or a chicken's egg. Vegetarians can still have milk and cheese and stuff made with them. I'm not sure about eggs, but being a nurse I guess I should! Linda McCartney used cheese as a basis for many of the meals in her veggie cookbook.

SamanthaPuff said:
He's a vegetarian, not a vegan. I agree Arw9797 vegan is too much. What do they eat? Nothing but fruit and vegetables? Almost everything has some kind of milk or eggs in it. What, no bread, cake, cookies, rolls, sandwiches, cereal??!!

In case anybody didn't know, vegetarians just don't eat meat, but vegans won't eat any animal product even if it ocmes from a live, working animal like a dairy cow or a chicken's egg. Vegetarians can still have milk and cheese and stuff made with them. I'm not sure about eggs, but being a nurse I guess I should! Linda McCartney used cheese as a basis for many of the meals in her veggie cookbook.

There's tons of foods for vegans that aren't just fruits and vegetables. Everything is soy based. I'm just starting to get into some stuff that is made out of soy because there's a lot of protien in it. I just think that lifestyle is a lot harder than just vegetarians.

I eat anything that's not animal flesh of any kind. I couldn't live without cheese :drool:

I like cheese too, I couldn't live without it! Those dairy cows have a cushy life, so they get milked once a day. They graze and wallow in the meadows all day long. I've seen that vegan stuff at the store, all the soy based replacement stuff, but that's such a pain and so expensive. Eating out must be impossible outside of LA or NY. I'm with you, too hard!

SamanthaPuff said:

ah! i didn't know the difference! thanks for pointing that out! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom