Sexiest song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which do u think is the sexiest song of the U2 collection? I mean there r several songs which make my heart beating so fast, like Do u feel loved or SATS... So there was a sexiest video thread now let's discuss the hottest song!

If you wear that velvet dress and Until the end of the world....Oh boy! *fans herself*...lol
biggrin.gif

Flavia

I'd go with Do You Feel Loved, Velvet Dress, EBTTRT, Pop Muzik, or the Mysterious Ways remix with all the BonoMoaning.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 05-13-2002).]

Acrobat is the first one that comes to mind. Other songs I find sexy are Wild Honey (yes, his voice and the message), In God's Country, Red Hill Mining Town, WOWY, The Unforgettable Fire, So Cruel, Ultraviolet, Love is Blindness and IALW.

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

What you guys said ... and Trip through Your Wires!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

This isn't the kinda thread I should be reading prior to getting my blood pressure checked but: If You Wear That Velvet Dress, Until the End of the World, Mysterious Ways, Evern Better than the Real thing, okay, yeah, all the ones everyone named and for some random reason Elevation. haha.

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Oh and Bono's like a drowning man while singing "With my fingers as you want them
With my nails under your hide
With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies" in DYFL
I love this part. He's like "ooooooh...I can't breathe...."

velvet dress
love is blindness
discoteque from mex city (oh oh oh bonogasm
biggrin.gif
)

and all the ones you guys said...really all u2 songs...or anything they've ever played...or spoken...breathing really does it too...existence itself is enough for me
wink.gif

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

oh my God.
( in response to the humping smurf comment)

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

[This message has been edited by stephannv (edited 05-13-2002).]

I don't know if y'all have heard the sexiest song, it's a u2 remake of something Britney Spears did, I think it's called
"Do me Bono one more time".

tehehehehehe, I should be smacked.

------------------

(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by stephannv:

oh my God.
( in response to the humping smurf comment)

smurf.gif

*snort*

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
smurf.gif

*snort*

Oh my dear Lord.
That is the single most awful
thing my eyes have ever seen.
I am now gouging them out
with a pencil in fear that I
might see that image again.

* Typo*
------------------

(meow mix tune)

my pics for sexiest song are:
do you feel loved
EBTTRT
mysterious ways
HMTMKMKM....for the sounds Bono makes at the end of the song alone... tee hee
smile.gif

I pick Do You Feel Loved, WOWY, Love is Blindness, So Cruel and WGRYWH. Discotheque is kind of sexy as well, don't you think? AND Mysterious Ways, I find the "On your knees, boy!" part really sexy. And Ultraviolet, when Bono says "Oh C'mon".

[This message has been edited by flaming june (edited 05-13-2002).]

Oh god, a smurf! EEP.
wink.gif

U2 has some sexy ones. I really love "In a Little While." "slow down my beating heart...slowly love...slowly love." Sigh...

Hmmm, "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" is hot. So is "Until the End of the World."

Sexy songs:

Mysterious Ways
Until The End Of The World (especially the video, Larry topless *drools*)
Numb (esp the vid where Larry looks into the camera for like 30 seconds and Edge gets his own private lapdance LOL)
Babyface
Ground Beneath Her Feet
Elevation
In A Little While

My friend was listening to The Fly for the first time the other day and guess what she said? "His voice is so sexy!" She started to blush. I don't think she ment to say that outloud.

------------------
T? m? ?seal.
T? m? ard.
T? m? tana?.
T? m? ramhar.
T? m? bean.

Do You Feel Loved...hands down.

I said Hands Down!!!!
biggrin.gif

But most of the Passengers album is pretty erotic. It's some good love-makin' music if you want my opinion....

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Back
Top Bottom