Sexiest men thread....continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Patterson, plays Luke Danes on Gilmore Girls:drool:
otherspre.jpg

Plus he has good music taste!
The best concert I ever attended was:
The 1987 U2 Joshua Tree concert, which was stunning. I thought I would never see a concert like it. I saw it in New York and also in Los Angeles

ok i have to admit it....i'm extremely attracted to tim matheson as "otter" in "animal house" :huh: oh well. :drool:

aword_animal1.jpg

ok so that one's kind of goofy but it's almost impossible to find pictures of him as otter. :shrug:

lol, I used to think Tim Matheson was cute too. I liked watching him in all those horrible made for TV movies

My new pervy crush is Topher Grace :wink: something about him is sexy

Kramer?

I used to think Jerry was hot :shifty: most funny guys are sexy to me I guess

I spent some of the storm watching my Bruce Unplugged DVD that I got for Christmas. He looked so damn hot in that :faint:

I want to kiss Topher, I certainly wouldn't mind kissing Bruce either :wink:

What about Luka from ER? There's also some new guy on there too, he was in last week's episode talking to Abby at the subway station. There's something about him :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
What about Luka from ER? There's also some new guy on there too, he was in last week's episode talking to Abby at the subway station. There's something about him :drool:

That George guy that used to be on that show. :hmm: :drool:

I used to watch that show religiously but then I became a hypochondriac and it wasn't a good idea for me to learn medical jargon to scare me some more. :rolleyes:

He's not technically alive. But he's my standard. :shifty:
elvis68blackandgorgeousguitar.jpg

He is very much alive. :faint:
del-toro-benecio-photo-benecio-del-toro-6200570.jpg

This is just mean.
_39863235_depp.jpg

Off topic: My boyfriend swears that Kevin Spacey is gay. (TOTALLY jealous.) What do you ladies think?

:shocked: That would BLOW my mind.

Apparently I should clarify that either sexual orientation would not affect my admiration of him as an actor or an attractive man. I just was wondering if anyone else had heard that. :)

MrsSpringsteen said:

I spent some of the storm watching my Bruce Unplugged DVD that I got for Christmas. He looked so damn hot in that :faint:

most definitely,!!!and his facial expressions :combust: ... like when he says "sixes and nines" in "roll of the dice" is so cute :drool:..... he looks great all around in that the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom