Sexiest men thread....continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant Show from Melrose Place.

(TOTALLY only knew him as Jack Hansen. Didn't know he had a real name.) :shrug:

grantshow.jpg

jake03.jpg

gshow01.jpg

Crap I was so annoyed when he got with Amanda. :rant:

Last edited:
Three more from "Manchurian Candidate" (if you haven't seen it...SEE IT!!!! Excellent psychological thriller :up: the original is even better IMO)
manchurian_05.jpg

manchurian_24.jpg

that was a GREAT scene omg...

manchurian_27.jpg

i think it's his eyes that i like so much............i don't know............i just find him attractive for some strange reason! :huh:

Does the contender of Sexiest Male have to be a famous superstar?

Mmolyneux.jpg

I am probably adding to his already bloated ego, but oh well, here is my boy-toy.

Add your boyfriends too!

elevation2u said:
he looks like a little kid in this picture..:|
342%3B772%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E555%3E%3B%3A4%3EWSNRCG%3D32327%3A9%3A74%3B39nu0mrj

Heh, he does.

I don't have any pictures of my old boyfriend, or the guy I had a crush on back in 11th grade, that I can share here (I couldn't do it if I had them, either, 'cause I don't have the stuff necessary to put pictures on here). But trust me, they were both really cute, really sweet guys.

Showing a Stray Cats video on TV right now...this is odd, normally, I am not one for guys who are covered in tattoos, and Brian Setzer does have a good number of them on his arms and stuff, but I've gotta admit, at least in the videos for "Sexy & 17" and "Stray Cat Strut", Brian actually doesn't look half bad. I don't have a regular crush on him, but those two videos...yeah...he's got my interest (and hey, I love the songs, too).

They also showed the Alarm's "Sold Me Down The River" video earlier today...Mike Peters looks damn fine in that video. Mmhm :yes:. I love his outfit he's wearing, he's got long hair that fits his face well...it's just an all around good time for me.

Angela

elevation2u said:

i found this one, :|
[IMG]http://images.snapfish.com/342%3B74%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E2323776%3C7%3B388ot1lsi

hehe, I was going to post that. That has a history in PLEBA :evil:

um, nice pic *whistles innocently* :wink:

Well I just meant that it's been here before and caused a stir, I think the ladies liked it :D

I have no objection whatsoever to seeing it again :angel:

Isn't that a Lynn Goldsmith photo? Lucky woman, I guess she really did have "access all areas" :wink:

now to make up for the goofy faces that make him look less attractive to "outsiders"

lips.jpg

:drool: thoose lips! it looks like hes either really tired or he has some eyeliner on.

Billie Joe from Green Day :cute: :love: :combust:

I never thought much of his looks before, but lately with the longer dyed black hair, eyeliner and black clothes, he's HOT! Really brings out the huge eyes. I am a sucker for babyfaced cuties. I love this look :drool: He's very sexy these days. :flirt:

gdhand.jpg

gdface.jpg

gd.jpg

gd9.jpg

gd6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom