SEXIEST EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YUM- he is SO beautiful!

25612373BYPDVsldZh_ph.jpg

25613318iecoAeTkVg_ph.jpg

25613630aaxmgzLYRm_ph.jpg

25614156KuXLlMotuB_ph.jpg

25614335AqyCuXEPkt_ph.jpg

*THUD* Too lovely for me!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Aw, thanks Maddie for that lovely pic of the two angels!
wink.gif
Bono and the golden one! Poor Bono, I hope he can fly like a real angel! Stay = hot!
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-02-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

*combusts* thank you for posting all of these stills. what a nice way to start off a cold, snowy morning.
smile.gif

Thanks MVD_75! He is incredibly gorgeous in those! Hey did you say you have SNOW? And you're in Atlanta? Oh, no!
eek.gif
I'm in VA and my Grandaddy always said if comes in from the south we're gonna get it, if it comes from the north it will be too warm by the time it gets here! We hardly get any snow here, but if you have it there it must be a guarantee, I guess I'd better go dig out my boots and stock up on groceries, the first sign of snow here and everything shuts down! Stay warm, hot Bono pics will keep you heated up!
wink.gif

------------------

Oh while we're on the subject of SEXIEST EVER who could forget this! Blindfold + BONO = HOT!!!!!!

25551534fTCgfurcYn_ph.jpg

25604633PVZDhCruei_ph.jpg

25604696PxJHDrFNMl_ph.jpg

25604786MMAllHjPko_ph.jpg

25604871UOEEVRSyBs_ph.jpg

25604938JVSoDZessO_ph.jpg

25605400bJTDWvOgNn_ph.jpg

SIGH~

------------------

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Thanks MVD_75! He is incredibly gorgeous in those! Hey did you say you have SNOW? And you're in Atlanta? Oh, no!
eek.gif
I'm in VA and my Grandaddy always said if comes in from the south we're gonna get it, if it comes from the north it will be too warm by the time it gets here! We hardly get any snow here, but if you have it there it must be a guarantee, I guess I'd better go dig out my boots and stock up on groceries, the first sign of snow here and everything shuts down! Stay warm, hot Bono pics will keep you heated up!
wink.gif

yep, i said snow! You know living in the south we cannot function when the weather turns bad. One hint of a flurry and the city shuts down and the grocery stores run out of milk and bread. I would assume that this system will be heading towards VA, so be on guard. It is suppose to snow all day!
biggrin.gif
It looks so pretty outside, I am at work and looking out of the office windows it looks like a snowglobe.

Again, all of these pictures in here today are making the day much better.
biggrin.gif

yep, i said snow! You know living in the south we cannot function when the weather turns bad. One hint of a flurry and the city shuts down and the grocery stores run out of milk and bread. I would assume that this system will be heading towards VA, so be on guard.

LOL that's the truth! I'm heading for the store right now to get my share, but they're already wiped out because of the holiday so I hope I find something! I'll be back for more hot pics to warm me up!

------------------

Stay...What's Goin On....One.....WGRYWH....which one IS the sexiest ever?
confused.gif
Oh hell it doesn't make any difference I'll take them ALL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Originally posted by mad1:
*Bono smugs*

'Im impressed girls!*
BonoxDustin2.jpg

Lovely pic Mad! YUM! Such a cute little smile!
biggrin.gif

And its not a topic Spoiler! This what people have been talking about as of late on this board.. DIFFERENT TASTES for different PEOPLE! I guess some people haven't gotten it yet!
icon25.gif

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Veranda:
Stay...What's Goin On....One.....WGRYWH....which one IS the sexiest ever?
confused.gif
Oh hell it doesn't make any difference I'll take them ALL!
biggrin.gif

I just don't think there is an answer to this.

I think everyone can find a sexy Bono to love.

That's why he, and the rest of the band, are so wonderful.

Their music lifts us out of the ordinary.
But it can also fit our daily lives.

That is a very special gift or quality. It's not something every group that creates music can achieve. I, for one, owe them a lot. And I'd like to repay them by continuing to listen to their music and see wonderful pics!

so post post post post post yer best pics!
from any video!
from any era!
from any angle!

yep, i said snow! You know living in the south we cannot function when the weather turns bad. One hint of a flurry and the city shuts down and the grocery stores run out of milk and bread. I would assume that this system will be heading towards VA, so be on guard. It is suppose to snow all day!
biggrin.gif
It looks so pretty outside, I am at work and looking out of the office windows it looks like a snowglobe.

Again, all of these pictures in here today are making the day much better.
biggrin.gif

I know exactly what you mean, MVD! I'm in Montgomery and we've got snow, too, and everyone freaks out over it cause we never get any! It's really beautiful, but not icy enough cause I had to go into work today, too
frown.gif

YUMMMMMMMMY Bono pictures!!!! Can't help lovin' that man of mine, er, OURS
biggrin.gif

elizabeth, I'm DIRECT TV-deficient, so I'll be sending you a tape...thanks-a-million-dollar-hotel!

Originally posted by Julyfly:
I know exactly what you mean, MVD! I'm in Montgomery and we've got snow, too, and everyone freaks out over it cause we never get any! It's really beautiful, but not icy enough cause I had to go into work today, too
frown.gif

B]

Sorry to see you had to work today as well, our office closed at around 1:00 this afternoon, so I was able to leave early and go shopping, and no it was not grocery shopping.
biggrin.gif
Anyway, we are suppose to get more snow tonight, which means you all will be getting hit by the next wave of the "blizzard!" first
wink.gif
LMAO...

Sorry all for all of the snow talk, I did not mean to sidetrack from this beautiful thread. Can we have some Larry, Adam and Edge video stills as well? I feel like they are being left out and they all looked equally as sexy in these videos.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-02-2002).]

Aughhhhhh.... Why didn't I look at this thread before now? Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who posted those incredible pictures!!! They made my day!!

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 01-02-2002).]

Aughhhhhh.... Why didn't I look at this thread before now? Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who posted those incredible pictures!!! That made my day!!

Sorry to see you had to work today as well, our office closed at around 1:00 this afternoon, so I was able to leave early and go shopping, and no it was not grocery shopping.
biggrin.gif
Anyway, we are suppose to get more snow tonight, which means you all will be getting hit by the next wave of the "blizzard!" first
wink.gif
LMAO...

Sorry all for all of the snow talk, I did not mean to sidetrack from this beautiful thread. Can we have some Larry, Adam and Edge video stills as well? I feel like they are being left out and they all looked equally as sexy in these videos.
biggrin.gif

Uh-oh we're next, be careful MVD! I guess we may all be 'snowed in' by tommorrow- maybe not Buffalo snowed in but snowed in "Southern Style"- 3 inches and everything closes up LOL!

Sorry I don't have any pics of the other guys, I am a Bono-obsessed freak and I admit it. All I had were the ones of him. I'm sure there are other girls on here just as obsessed with the other guys who will be able to fill your request.

Stay warm, and ........

------------------

Uh-oh we're next, be careful MVD! I guess we may all be 'snowed in' by tommorrow- maybe not Buffalo snowed in but snowed in "Southern Style"- 3 inches and everything closes up LOL!

~Our local news lady was talking to a reporter in Buffalo tonight about their snow and the Buffalo lady laughed at us. She told us to get our snow brooms ready! *LOL!* The Atlanta anchor woman said that Atlantans "Need To Get A Life" when it comes to snow. I have to agree with her on that!

Sorry I don't have any pics of the other guys, I am a Bono-obsessed freak and I admit it. All I had were the ones of him. I'm sure there are other girls on here just as obsessed with the other guys who will be able to fill your request. [/b][/QUOTE]

~oh that is fine, I understand. I really appreciate the ones that you have put up here!
biggrin.gif

Girls, do you all have any stills of our boys from these videos to contribute?

Stay warm, and ........ [/b][/QUOTE]
~oh, i will be warm knowing that i can check out this thread and see these pictures.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-02-2002).]

Well no, actually this was a WGRYWH thread that got sidetracked. BUT it was sidetracked with the same theme, AB era videos of clean shaven black haired pretty Bono, and that stubbly headed scruffy faced pic really did spoil the lovely theme of it to me. Hey Maddie came back and gave us two gorgeous Stay angels, that was cool! Monica you are a woman packing one hell of a pic collection and it would be cool to see you post your stuff more. Sometimes I think you only hold out on it because you are so hung up on Pop and sore that some of us don't like it. Give us more of your AB goodies, please!

Kitten-

I understand what your saying... this was an AB thread, but really who cares if people post something esle you know? I dunno, that's just how I see it. I don't think people should feel bad for it. I'm not "hung up" on the "POP" thing! I think I have posted more pics from other time periods than I have of POP. I just don't like it when people complain if someone post an innocent picture. It's not that hard to ignore it. Or just say, "I don't like that picture," and move on. But by saying "you ruined this thread" and so for, I dunno, I just feel kinda
icon24.gif
. Everyone should feel free to post what they like and everyone should feel free to dislike it. I guess I'm just saying we should start being more understanding of other people's feelings. I really dont' want to continue arguing and fighting with you or anyone else about the POP thing. I really don't. And Thank you for not taking my remarks in the wrong way. I just want people to try at least to be more understanding. I'm trying to be. I dunno, that's just how I see it.

About the pics, I'll try to post more. But we need more pic threads!
tongue.gif
Start some Joshua Tree, or UF, and I'll see what I have! LOL

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

hey...i started this thread. do i have any control over whether it is an AB, POP or up-yer-nose thread?

can i make a statement now that it is an "anything goes" thread?

Well no, actually this was a WGRYWH thread that got sidetracked. BUT it was sidetracked with the same theme, AB era videos of clean shaven black haired pretty Bono, and that stubbly headed scruffy faced pic really did spoil the lovely theme of it to me. Hey Maddie came back and gave us two gorgeous Stay angels, that was cool! Monica you are a woman packing one hell of a pic collection and it would be cool to see you post your stuff more. Sometimes I think you only hold out on it because you are so hung up on Pop and sore that some of us don't like it. Give us more of your AB goodies, please!

------------------

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-02-2002).]

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
wgrywh_bk.jpg

my first wallpaper

he's feckin beautiful

Arrrggghhh ... I have never seen the WGRYWH video ... After seeing these pics I have made it my personal mission to find this video. Hoo Boy ... if I thing these pics are hot, I am surely going to combust when I see the video.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom