Sending mail has never been so much fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I found a picture of the BonoStamp

bonostamp.jpg

Wait, thats not the real stamp.

Istn't that just one of those random stamps from totally random countries that are pretty much the equivalent of a $.01 stamp here?

Maybe I've gone crazy.
Ignore me if I have.

:crazy:

That's a great picture for the stamp, yum!! Isn't there an Irish stamp that will be available soon? Don't think I've seen that one yet. And where the hell is Buriatia?!?!?!? :scratch: :confused:

Right now I am partial to the American stamps with the cutie-patootie puppy and kitten, to promote spaying and neutering your pets - just do it! Ovaries and testicles are evil! Don't wait - do it today!

(I will legally be able to do it for you in 1 year and 7 months. :yes: :wave: )

daisybean said:
I found a picture of the BonoStamp

bonostamp.jpg

How could you possibly bring yourself to lick/stick that, put it on an envelope and send it AWAY from you?? :D

....that is, of course, unless your sending it to yourself? :laugh:

Neat pic. :)

-Blue

BC: *lick, lick*

BC's Dad: Ummm...Kate?

BC: Yeah?

BC's Dad: Those stamps are self-adhesive...you don't have to lick them...

BC: I know! *lick, lick*

BC's Dad: But...oh, nevermind.......

Re: Re: Sending mail has never been so much fun

Philo_2727 said:

How could you possibly bring yourself to lick/stick that
I would probably spend my entire day just licking it over and over again.....:drool:

Got this from @U2 yesterday about the An Post Bono/U2 stamp. I guess you can see the stamp and begin placing orders online next Thursday.

GOING POSTAL: An Post, Ireland's Postal System, will introduce and begin taking orders for their IRISH ROCK STARS stamp set on October 10th, one week prior to the October 17th issue date. The 4-stamp set honors some of Ireland's most well-known rock stars. The line-up will feature U2, Belfast-born singer Van Morrison, guitar legend Rory Gallagher, and Phil Lynott, lead singer with Thin Lizzy. Use the link below to view and order the set beginning October 10th. We're told international orders will be accepted online or via mail.

The An Post Web site is http://www.irishstamps.ie

Nice pic of Bono but why did they have to cut Larry's face off? :(

Does anybody know what pic will be on the Irish stamp?

Back
Top Bottom