(Sellafield) Biohazard Suit Bono Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:

I'm pretty good. I'm NOT looking forward to work this year; it's going to be a rough one, I fear, and I just don't have the stamina for all the crap anymore.

Wow! It's so funny you should say that. I work at a university, where fall semester classes just began last week. Some friends and I were just saying that very same thing today! :huh:

I guess I'll just have to visit here often and lose myself in beautiful pictures and daydreams. ;)

well.. bono's especially. well.. only bono's... heh. bono's messy hair has its very own unique charm about it. so his messy hair is king of messy adorable hair. whatever im rambling about, LOL.

FungusAmongus said:
well.. bono's especially. well.. only bono's... heh. bono's messy hair has its very own unique charm about it. so his messy hair is king of messy adorable hair. whatever im rambling about, LOL.

I know what you are trying to say Fungus :giggle: (I cannot help but giggle everytime I say your name out loud) When I see Bono with messy hair I tend to think of him just getting out of bed:drool: Or when I see a pic of Bono sweating I think of him...mmmm well :whistle:

Carmelu2fan said:

I know what you are trying to say Fungus :giggle: (I cannot help but giggle everytime I say your name out loud) When I see Bono with messy hair I tend to think of him just getting out of bed:drool: Or when I see a pic of Bono sweating I think of him...mmmm well :whistle:

I think I have a new fan!! LOL!!
Glad it gets people laughing. :)
The only thing I don't like about it is people keep thinking I'm a male, with the sn. LOL!!

When I see Bono with mesy hair... I tend to think of him just getting out of bed... um after a lovely night with.. *cough*.. me!
:drool: hahahaha.

beli said:
:lol:

Wanna come to my work and dispose of radioactive waste?

All I see when I look at these pics are people NOT wearing safety gear. Well they are, but more as a fashion item then personal protective clothing.

Beli :love:
What always disturbs me about the Sellafield thing is the story in Flanagan's book where he says Bono never changed his boots but wore his motorbike boots, instead of the Greenpeace wellies.

Then as they were leaving, the Greenpeace people told Bono he had to take his boots off and leave them behind, having been radiated as they were. He did so and left them in a bin. As the bus drove off, Flanagan writes of looking behind and seeing some kid take the boots of the bin.

Not very environmentally responsible of Bono was it?

blueeyedgirl said:

Beli :love:
What always disturbs me about the Sellafield thing is the story in Flanagan's book where he says Bono never changed his boots but wore his motorbike boots, instead of the Greenpeace wellies.

Then as they were leaving, the Greenpeace people told Bono he had to take his boots off and leave them behind, having been radiated as they were. He did so and left them in a bin. As the bus drove off, Flanagan writes of looking behind and seeing some kid take the boots of the bin.

Not very environmentally responsible of Bono was it?

Theres actually quite a few things wrong with those pics, safety wise, which leads me to two conclusions.

Either

1) The members of U2 are morons, as are their handlers

or

2) There aint much radio-act-tiv-itae in them there barrels.

I'm guessing it was all just a publicity stunt. :D

FungusAmongus said:

I think I have a new fan!! LOL!!
Glad it gets people laughing. :)
The only thing I don't like about it is people keep thinking I'm a male, with the sn. LOL!!

When I see Bono with mesy hair... I tend to think of him just getting out of bed... um after a lovely night with.. *cough*.. me!
:drool: hahahaha.

I have never thought you where a guy:huh: ..I could tell by the things we have talked about,ya know:bono:

I am trying to figure out why Bono had on gloves and put the toxic hands thru his hair:huh: That can't be good:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom