SelectSmart U2 selector..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My results.

# 1 Adam
# 2 Larry
# 3 Bono
# 4 The Edge

hey, I?m really happy with them. I?m an Adam girl, that?s for sure!
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

# 1 Bono
# 2 Larry
# 3 Adam
# 4 The Edge

You should have heard me laughing at the "multiple personalities" question.

Here is a sample:
Me: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, whew... that's funny.

-Bluey

Here are my results ...

# 1 Bono
# 2 Larry
# 3 The Edge
# 4 Adam

Yay! Bono is number 1 ... not ahuge surprise. I am surprised Larry was #2 ... I always though I was more like Edge than Larry.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I got:
#1 Bono
#2 Larry
#3 Edge
#4 Adam

I totally didn't think that I would get Bono. I wish that I was as Humanitarian/Cool/Poetic as him!!!

That was fun. Some of the questions were funny. Of course I like to wear clothes. Who doesn't?(Adam)

Originally posted by mbi16:
Look s like me, Julie, Numie, and Giant Lemon should start a mafia. Hello I'm a long lost twin!!!

1. Adam
2. The Edge
3. Larry
4. Bono

We're quadruplets! Too bad AELB doesn't spell anything!
smile.gif

Numie, Giant Lemon, mbi~

i've found another! i told my friend to take the test (she's a super newbie) and she also got

#1 Adam
#2 Edge
#3 Larry
#4 Bono

i was like OMG!!!

wild stuff. the funny part is, after she posted her results she was like "who's Adam?" and i sent her to some threads and she came back and said "um.... i think i, uh, read that wrong. my number one was really Larry"

LMAO!!! the birth of a DrumBum!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

# 1 The Edge
# 2 Adam
# 3 Larry
# 4 Bono

I kinda knew this. And does not surprise me! But there's only one out there who knows my secret!! Bwahahahahaha!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just thought I'd post and say hello. A friend and I made up that selector one day when we were really bored. I'm a Larry (which kind of surprised me), by the way.
Anyway, yay!, I'm glad people are actually using that thing!

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge

Originally posted by meegannie:
Just thought I'd post and say hello. A friend and I made up that selector one day when we were really bored. I'm a Larry (which kind of surprised me), by the way.
Anyway, yay!, I'm glad people are actually using that thing!

It's so funny. Do you like to wear clothes?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

#1: Bono
#2: Adam
#3: Larry
#4: The Edge

that's kind of weird...lol

------------------
when you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.
ME!

Back
Top Bottom