See you all Monday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just bumping this back up to say hello again :wave:. Trip went fine-the weather was good the whole way there and back (it was just uber hot-I'm so glad to be back in the air conditioning), and our car handled the drive well, and those were my two biggest concerns the whole trip...all went well. Parents had a good time at their class reunion, I met up with some of my old friends and we hung out.

Aaaaaaaaand, I was at the bookstore in the mall, and found that "In Conversation" book. Naturally, I brought it. Haven't gotten a chance to read it yet (heat makes me sleepy. I slept a lot when we'd be in the hotel, or during the ride to and from some places), but I'm going to get started on it. I look forward to reading it.

So thanks for your well-wishes for the leaving portion of this thread, and it's good to be back and talking to you guys again :).

Angela

Welcome back Angela&i do hope you get to start reading the Bono book soon as i just finished reading it&Bono amazes me with his range of knowledge&intelligence! :love: :)

The man is astounding!!!! :D :heart: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom