See Larry interview about ES video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, thats cool! I love seening video clips!!! :)

You know....I've never relly heard Larry speak (in great lengths) up untill now....hmmmmm....interesting!

-Blue

Philo_2727 said:
Hey, thats cool! I love seening video clips!!! :)

You know....I've never relly heard Larry speak (in great lengths) up untill now....hmmmmm....interesting!

-Blue

His voice is one of my favorite sounds :yes:

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is sooooo HOT! :combust:

it was kinda funny that he was talking about it as if was this big chore do make out with her or something. i'm sure he probably enjoyed every minute of it. i personally enjoyed every second of half nekkid larry. YUM! :tongue:

thanks FJ. oh how i love that accent of his. :drool: and damn does he look hot!!!! *i am such a sucker for sexy Irish accents * :combust:

anyway, lmfao at him suffering the consequences *:sexywink: uh huh, larry you seem to be enjoying those consequences* and:lol: at how he thinks it will be painful to watch afterwards. bwahahahahaha...i would love to be a fly on the wall when he and ann watched that video together. :lol: :mac:

When you've got it in Real Player and it's on the Now Playing list, right click on it and send it to your library. It should be on your hard drive then... you should be able to do it that way. That's what I did... :) But I know not how to make stills. :sad: Sowwy...

~Bona of Still Ignorance...

Thanks for posting! Larry is just TOO sexy for his own good, everytime I see him in an interview I think that song I'm Too Sexy should be playing in the background

The actress that played the mermaid in the video is one LUCKY lady. I wonder what she thought when she first was told she'd be the love interest of Larry. I've been watching the video over and over since it came out, it's been LMTV (Larry Mullen TV) for weeks now LOL, can never tire of Larry's awesome body

Consequence? I think Larry is just glad he was finally given something to do, then look like he's playing the drums and looking incredibly sexy. Wonder what Anne thinks of the video.....

Thanks again

god do i ever love the sound of that man's voice! He looks so sexy :drool: I could watch this over and over. His attitude towards the whole thing cracks me up, he is the greatest!

Seriously. Bono probably walked up to him and said, "Hey, Larry!! Wanna make out with Samantha Morton on a beach in South France?" And Larry probably lept up out of his chair like a bat outta hell. lol. Consequence my ass. :lmao:

Naw, I shouldn't judge him like that, but I think it's adorable that he's so pensive about the whole thing. :D

~Bona

Back
Top Bottom