Second Night In Seattle, 4/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

343776%3A723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232355389377%3Aot1lsi

these pics are great! :lol:

LostAtMoon said:
:hyper: Hopefully, there'll will be good pictures this time. You're almost a veteran on this Kelly. :wink:

Well, not quite :reject:

Adam is blurry and Bono is a red blob, but the ones outside with ruffian, Alli, and karmick turned out good :up: I got one ok one of Eddie Vedder, but his back is turned :(.

I have to scan them when I get home (CVS's cd burner was broken :( ).

Your pics look like artwork.

By the way, did anyone hear Bono say Happy Birthday to someone in the audience 4-25? I thought I heard him say that, but no one has mentioned it in any threads.

Hmm... So, nobody has pictures of Adam and Bono bullfighting? :sad: Hopefully a few will surface eventually.

I have some, but I haven't got them developed yet. I hope they turn out.
Will post it later, okay? No time now.

forty said:
Hmm... So, nobody has pictures of Adam and Bono bullfighting? :sad: Hopefully a few will surface eventually.
forty, i think there's one in the thread started by Otto above, titled "new photos."

u2granny said:

Hehe just as I saw this pic my media player was playing that song "Butterfly" (I think it's Butterfly. I'm suck a dork I don't know who does it). But you know that part - "I'll make your legs shake, you make me go crazy". Totally appropriate song for this pic IMO. (Other than a U2 song of course!) My mind's eye just has him doing the drums to that song now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom