Sealed With a Kiss!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would you all believe that I totally forgot that I had this photo of Larry being kissed by a female fan!?! :ohmy: The photo was taken during the PopMart tour.

KissingLarry.jpg

The lucky little madam!!! :rant:

Seems that Bono is always generous with the snogs! Why is it that I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time!! Pfft!

...and you know seeing him snog his wife makes him even more sexy and appealing...:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think Bono was particularly kissy during the Elevation Tour because he was vulnerable -- his dad was ailing and then passed away, and he was reaching out for comfort.

But notice how Edge and Adam both look like they'd rather be somewhere else when he zeroes in...

silvrlvr said:
I think Bono was particularly kissy during the Elevation Tour because he was vulnerable -- his dad was ailing and then passed away, and he was reaching out for comfort.

I think so too, absolutely. It was probably the best thing for him to have these mates in his life during such a loss.

Love these pix... Bono ... the kissing bandit!
:drool:
Unfortunately, since I am such a newbie I cannot post my pix yet! I need 13 more posts!!! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom