Scruffy/shirtless/scantily clad Adam thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
This is for you, Elizabeth. May it grow and prosper like a chia pet.
wink.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

I knew you wanted it but you just didn't want to start it LOL! I wanted to post you the most famous un-clad pic of Adam but I'd better not- it might be considered inappropriate and smut but you know what it looks like dontcha?

Speaking of scruffy Adam.... how about the cuddly, nicely-filled-out Adam...
biggrin.gif

28507529QyGozDDMkL_ph.jpg

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by Veranda:
I knew you wanted it but you just didn't want to start it LOL! I wanted to post you the most famous un-clad pic of Adam but I'd better not- it might be considered inappropriate and smut but you know what it looks like dontcha?

OF COURSE!

You could photoshop it creatively....

and HE doesn't think it's smut.
He thinks it's art.

here's a pic from our very own interference...chest! chest! who's chest is the best!

stvideo.jpg

Sorry I don't know how to do photoshop but I'm sure you'll enjoy doing it!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Here is that nice pic of Adam from the other thread, it belongs here.

uf_adam_scruff.jpg

Oh moonie- VERY nice 'filled out' Adam- my favorite Adam! Yum!
smile.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

At this point, the entire band jumped up and ran out of the bar, leaving the waiter standing there holding the unpaid bill.

P000012146.jpg

...and then he took of his pants and it was like....and I was like whoa! no way!

bono21.jpg

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-04-2002).]

Sorry I don't know how to do photoshop but I'm sure you'll enjoy doing it!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Here is that nice pic of Adam from the other thread, it belongs here.

uf_adam_scruff.jpg

Oh moonie- VERY nice 'filled out' Adam- my favorite Adam! Yum!
smile.gif

Hot mama! Holy freakin' mother of drool. He looks so yummy. I know a certain Adam fan who is gonna *love* that picture.

Here's another picture of Adam I pulled off of the video UF...
biggrin.gif

28507522KjdJkXDDpV_ph.jpg

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
*giggle*

Elizabeth, you're cracking me up... tee hee.

And I was like, and he was like, no way!
biggrin.gif

Moonie
smile.gif

can you pull some stills of adam off of any other videos?
i like the way he looks in EBTTRT
and WGRYWH

Originally posted by elizabeth:
can you pull some stills of adam off of any other videos?
i like the way he looks in EBTTRT
and WGRYWH

Yup.
biggrin.gif

it's a bit blurry, though...
28005691dVyifxzLsE_ph.jpg

28008971FNEMSGRcIc_ph.jpg

That's all I have for right now... I'll see what else I can pull off of EBTTRT... I don't have Who's gonna ride your wild horses yet, either... I'll get right on it.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
smile.gif

------------------
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."

I'm wanting

Hit Gurl

Here's a picture I took from LA3 - 11-19-01:

28510059poNNQKFdIm_ph.jpg

I'm thinking of having this picture professionally blown up or something... it just turned out so cool!
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

this is SO good.

my goal this weekend is to get my pics from Tampa scanned on to disk! and my website is almost up on the net, so then i can post them there, and post them here!

you are all so generous with scantily-clad adam....

Thanks Elizabeth, thanks Veranda...

I'm still scanning my pictures... I have some good ones in color, but alas, I'm still working on the black and whites.
biggrin.gif

Adam is such a cool guy - he totally laughed at the sign I was holding up for Larry. tee hee. He's fun to be in front of at a concert. Even if I am a Larry girl... don't tell anyone (shhh!)

Moonie
smile.gif

Moonie your pic is great you should be proud!

HOO-HA Elizabeth here ya go
biggrin.gif

ad-ab44.jpg

HOO AH
HOO AH

holy HOO AH

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-04-2002).]

Thanks Elizabeth, thanks Veranda...

I'm still scanning my pictures... I have some good ones in color, but alas, I'm still working on the black and whites.
biggrin.gif

Adam is such a cool guy - he totally laughed at the sign I was holding up for Larry. tee hee. He's fun to be in front of at a concert. Even if I am a Larry girl... don't tell anyone (shhh!)

Moonie
smile.gif

what did the sign say?
and i love the way he interacts with the crowd. it made my shows!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
what did the sign say?
and i love the way he interacts with the crowd. it made my shows!

OK, all... don't laugh.. Here's the story behind my sign. First, let me post a picture of myself. It's old - I was about 9 years old (I still hadn't grown into my teeth yet) and I was a dork. Still, there's meaning behind it.
smile.gif

28518817bfpbYGWUvP_ph.jpg

So, anyway... now that you're done laughing.... I have always wanted to play drums, never the accordion. I hated playing the accordion, but was good at it. So I played. Never got to play the drums - mom wouldn't let me. I used to pretend I could play the drums right along with my mom's Beach Boys records and the Go-Go's. When my tastes in music migrated to U2 and all that is U2, I really started getting into the drumming. Then, one day, I saw this quote that nearly made me snerk my soda up my nose:

I felt this weird connection - I don't know how to explain it. Call me weird. Hey, I played the accordion, so yeah, I guess it's justified. So, when the Vegas show came around, I thought long and hard about a sign I could use to try and get a drumstick. I didn't just want to say "Hey, Larry can I have a drumstick, please?" I wanted to be funny and maybe get his attention.

My sign read: "Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?" Adam saw it and laughed, and I know Larry saw it, but probably didn't even remember saying it, but hey it was funny.
biggrin.gif

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

band40.jpg

His hair matches his shirt.
smile.gif
Some chest...

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

OK, all... don't laugh.. Here's the story behind my sign. First, let me post a picture of myself. It's old - I was about 9 years old (I still hadn't grown into my teeth yet) and I was a dork. Still, there's meaning behind it.
smile.gif

28518817bfpbYGWUvP_ph.jpg

So, anyway... now that you're done laughing.... I have always wanted to play drums, never the accordion. I hated playing the accordion, but was good at it. So I played. Never got to play the drums - mom wouldn't let me. I used to pretend I could play the drums right along with my mom's Beach Boys records and the Go-Go's. When my tastes in music migrated to U2 and all that is U2, I really started getting into the drumming. Then, one day, I saw this quote that nearly made me snerk my soda up my nose:

I felt this weird connection - I don't know how to explain it. Call me weird. Hey, I played the accordion, so yeah, I guess it's justified. So, when the Vegas show came around, I thought long and hard about a sign I could use to try and get a drumstick. I didn't just want to say "Hey, Larry can I have a drumstick, please?" I wanted to be funny and maybe get his attention.

My sign read: "Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?" Adam saw it and laughed, and I know Larry saw it, but probably didn't even remember saying it, but hey it was funny.
biggrin.gif

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

You're not a dork your pic is so cute and your story is cool! Thanks for posting that.

Those yummy pics

*think im turning into a fully fledged Adam fanatic...but then theres Larry too....ooooooh
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Thank you.
biggrin.gif

I'm glad I was able to make a few people smile. Every time I look at that picture I cringe, laugh, then cringe some more. LOL!

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm wanting

Hit Gurl

Back
Top Bottom