screw valentine's day...IT'S FRIDAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
3368772%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233724%3B5665ot1lsi

don't you just want to pick him up and :hug: him here?

IWasBored, Asstrap mentioned you on his new lameass thread called Asstrap.

hahaha, yeah, i'd like to help him up, ask him if he's all right, get him a band aid if he got cut, ice pack, whatever.

arw, i love your bono & edge collage!

not in that slashy sense, cos i'm not a fan of that stuff...i just like the pics cos they're cute and it's one half of my favourite band and they're obviously still really great pals after being in a band together for what seems to me like forever cos it's still several years before i was born...

IWasBored said:
arw, i love your bono & edge collage!

not in that slashy sense, cos i'm not a fan of that stuff...i just like the pics cos they're cute and it's one half of my favourite band and they're obviously still really great pals after being in a band together for what seems to me like forever cos it's still several years before i was born...

Oh I know. I hate all of that crap. I just think they are :cute: when they are all :huggy: with each other...

back in flash..........

SpanishEyes21 said:
9 pages:ohmy: Guys save some pics for this coming Friday:yes:

What is up with that Asstrap guy:confused: I went through is thread and he makes no sense to me.

SpanishEyes21--read back a few pages....It's an EDGE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpanishEyes21 said:
9 pages:ohmy: Guys save some pics for this coming Friday:yes:

What is up with that Asstrap guy:confused: I went through is thread and he makes no sense to me.

ah, don't worry, there will be plenty for friday!

asstrap is just a little freaked out about something i did in the lemonade stand...well, somehting that a bunch of us did, but i went on a posting rampage to get the thread up to 10,000 and then about 6 or 7 of us started having rambling conversations there...we took the randoomooodoodododmodododmdomdomd thread and have been using it as a chat room of sorts for the last few days, and it's got a ton of posts now, and it's really freaking him out...and then the thread did a what seems to be a very interference-like thing, and went off onto all sorts of tangents

ok, here i'm bumping this thread cos it seemed to have slipped a bit

and cos i'm a picutre theif and found

frida-prem1.jpg

in a u2 news thread

and we're going to keep this thing going all week, right? cos i'm willing to try to keep the thread going all week, on friday we can start a new one, but i'm all for arw9797's edge week idea.

*cries* whhaaaaaaaa! sicy said my brains smell like edge's armpits!

even though he's the edge, he probably has stinky armpits form time to time

i showered and now i wonder my brains smell like shampoo...i didn't like the way the shampoo smelled..

Re: Re: I'm back!!

SpanishEyes21 said:

Hi dsmith:wave: Welcome back I cant believe it, you met Bono for the 3rd time, that is so amazing. Where you guys just waiting outside of the studio when Bono showed up? What did you guys talk about with him?

Like you said, maybe you'll get to meet Edge at the Oscars,
DONT GIVE UP!

Yeah, we were hanging outside the studio, erised, flaming june, myself and this guy, when Bono came out to talk with us. FJ asked if U2 would be visiting Puerto Rico and then we talked to him about a bunch of random stuff.
Bono was so great, as always. With all this goodwill I'm developing toward Bono, I might be swayed to his "side." ;)

nooooo we can't lose an edger!!!

just take a look through this thread again (or at arw9797's avatar) and yuo'll remember why you're an edger

DSMITH2904----THIS IS FOR YOU:

:drool: :drool:

u2_8.jpg

REPEAT AFTER ME....I AM AN EDGE GIRL, I AM AN EDGE GIRL.....

say that 4 to 5 times an hour and it should clear up this Bono thing you've go going on.:edge: :edge: :edge:

Attachments

• edge25.jpg
    edge25.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
IWasBored said:
nooooo we can't lose an edger!!!

just take a look through this thread again (or at arw9797's avatar) and yuo'll remember why you're an edger

Don't worry....from my experience, once an Edge girl, ALWAYS an Edge girl. :cute: I have had 2 exceptionally good Bono experiences (coffee w. Bono and his running to get Edge to look at my sign in Montreal), and I ADORE him...but he will always be "second banana" to our Edgie!

:edge: :heart: :edge: :heart:

arw9797 said:
DSMITH2904----THIS IS FOR YOU:

REPEAT AFTER ME....I AM AN EDGE GIRL, I AM AN EDGE GIRL.....

say that 4 to 5 times an hour and it should clear up this Bono thing you've go going on.

No worries people, Bono is like the sweetheart of the universe but Edge is, well, Edge.

How about some Bono and Edge love to extend the thread a little longer?

edbo-tuf3.jpg

edbo-ab5.jpg

edbo-pop7.jpg

edbo-all2.jpg

:heart: :edge: :heart:
:heart: :bono: :heart:

Whoa...was going through my stats and saw that some of my Edge pix were here. That's cool! Glad you enjoyed them. :)

?ilis
spinning-head.com

Back
Top Bottom