screw valentine's day...IT'S FRIDAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back!!

Seven pages, I am mighty impressed! Dublin was awesome, didn't rain the entire time I was there.

You're probably all like, "Yeah, yeah, thanks for the weather report" because I'm sure you all really want to know if I finally got my face-to-face with our man. Sadly, no. I did meet Bono again, this time at the studio, he looked amazing and was super sweet as always. As we were talking to Bono Edge pulled in to the garage, I saw his profile through the car window. Another near-hit with Edge. Perhaps I'll get my chance at the Oscars.

It may be a while before I'm able to post my pics from Bono but I definitely will be sharing more of that story in one way or another. Thanks again for all the well-wishes before erised, flaming june and I embarked on this little adventure!!

PS... arw9797 I love your avatar :drool:

Re: I'm back!!

dsmith2904 said:

I'm glad you had a good time. Damn! I was hoping for some Edge pics from you guys!

I know I know. My avatar KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the envy of all today on interference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: I'm back!!

dsmith2904 said:
Seven pages, I am mighty impressed! Dublin was awesome, didn't rain the entire time I was there.

You're probably all like, "Yeah, yeah, thanks for the weather report" because I'm sure you all really want to know if I finally got my face-to-face with our man. Sadly, no. I did meet Bono again, this time at the studio, he looked amazing and was super sweet as always. As we were talking to Bono Edge pulled in to the garage, I saw his profile through the car window. Another near-hit with Edge. Perhaps I'll get my chance at the Oscars.

It may be a while before I'm able to post my pics from Bono but I definitely will be sharing more of that story in one way or another. Thanks again for all the well-wishes before erised, flaming june and I embarked on this little adventure!!

Hi dsmith:wave: Welcome back I cant believe it, you met Bono for the 3rd time, that is so amazing. Where you guys just waiting outside of the studio when Bono showed up? What did you guys talk about with him?

Like you said, maybe you'll get to meet Edge at the Oscars,
DONT GIVE UP!

IT'S AN EDGE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3368772%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337362%3B398ot1lsi

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

edge_4.jpg

Edge-1.jpg

ok, arw, i know you're not a fan of scruffyhomelessguyinthedesertedge, so i'll post...THESE:

Edge2.jpg

Moon.jpg

This is got to be the second most frightening picture I have ever seen of him. The first one would be drummerhomelessedgefromjoushuatreeera

3368772%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337572573%3Bot1lsi

at least we know he's into the music

funny how we keep doing that. I say that I don't like homeless Edge and you post pictures of homeless Edge and state that you know I don't like homeless Edge.:ohmy:

here's somthing for everyone, well, maybe not the larry girls, cos the cymbal's sorta in the way
Oldband.jpg

arw9797 said:
This is got to be the second most frightening picture I have ever seen of him. The first one would be drummerhomelessedgefromjoushuatreeera

3368772%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337572573%3Bot1lsi

at least we know he's into the music

:lmao: x 100000000000000000000000

you have no idea how hard i'm still laughing!!! i kinda like that picutre...and i like homelessdrummerguyedge too...i didn't MEAN to post homelessguyinthedesertedge it was just the first thing i found...then i remembered how we had been talking about the before...hehe

poor edge probably didn't look that scary while he was moving--i doubt he stood there posed like that :lol:

q:what's better than edge day and edge weekend combined?

a: edge week! (see subj. for q)

edge.jpg

story.jpg

*goes to check assumotrap's thread*

do i have to kick his arse? i was in such a peacful mood looking at edge pics too...

hey! that's not scary! i don't know, i have yet to see a truly scary edge pic...

edge.062402.jpg

Last edited:
nice black and white pictures

ok, here's some serious pic posting...i've just posted little pictures...here's some bigger ones...

msg_074.jpg

slide guitar :drool: i love slide guitar sometimes
msg_092.jpg

msg_096.jpg

msg_108.jpg

msg_115.jpg

arw9797 said:

are you trying to kill me? I'm going to die of an overload of :cute: Edge!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

aren't those great pictures? isn't calling them "great" an understatement? yeah, i think so too!

i know this has all been posted before, probably a number of times by a bunch of people (including once before by me) but if you want :cute: edge, it doesn't get much cuter than this

i'm still curious as to if anyone has a video clip of him and that guy presenting whatever award it was...

ema1999_edge_presenting02.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting03.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting04.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting05.jpg

ema1999_edge_presenting06.jpg

Oh IWB! He doesn't get much :cute:er than that! I wonder if Kristie has a copy of that? hmmmm. I'd love to raid her house to see what goodies she's hiding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom