screw valentine's day...IT'S FRIDAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's still eeeeeedddge daaaaaaaaayyyy!

u210.jpg

BonoEdge.jpg

1454-edge_.jpg

if there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now

I love Edge days...so much good edgeness. or shall i say edge goodness? :shrug:

Think this has been posted already...but its okay! :D
ed-ab17.jpg

so, soulful.... :combust:
ed-ab27.jpg

Brings new meaning to the name "pedal-pushers}
ed-ab59.jpg

ed-all11.jpg

ed-all57.jpg

augh it's the overkill on the watermarks picture...it's a good picutre...why the hell did they have to do that to it? one woulod have been enough...

isn't there a watermark-free version in that incredibly long golden globe thread?? not sure, to f-ing lazy to look...maybe if i still can't sleep by 4 i'll dig it up...

edge weekend!!!

spanisheyes21, i like the split picture--both halves!

hi :wave: rockoneedge

IWasBored said:
isn't there a watermark-free version in that incredibly long golden globe thread?? not sure, to f-ing lazy to look...maybe if i still can't sleep by 4 i'll dig it up...

B]

I dont think there is a watermark-less version of that pic, at least I never saw one. There is somebody here in PLEBA that has the ability to remove watermarks but I cant remember who it is:sad:

:wave:

a watermark free one didn't surface in that thread? hmmm..i thought one did...and i didn't live up to my pleba duties as an edger cos i went a bit ballistic trying to bump randooomoooonmoodoodmdodoodmdmoommoomdm in the lemonade stand up to 10,000 posts...i almoset succeded when sweetonu2 jumped in and stole the 10,000th post...

*off to check EVERY page in that thread now*

i went though all 20 pages of that thread...didn't find it. i bet it was the red x's that i found though :(

congrats on the 220th post! and there's no better place to reach 200 than in an edge thread

edge weekend!!

oh shit I didn't realize this was an Edge weekend! I'd better find some pictures of our lovely boy to post for tomorrow! :cute::edge: :drool:

I had waaaaaay tooooo much to drink tonite :) or I'd find some now. It's a wonder at all that I am on the computer:drunk:

I never drink :ohmy:

i don't know if it's technically edge weekend, i was just commenting on the fact that edge day usually runs all day saturday, if not on sunday as well...so i decided to go ahead and dub it edge weekend, cos no one else has saturday or sunday as their day...

so it's edge weekend! cos edge is special enough to get three days...hehehe...i should go find some more pictures too, it's been a couple pages since i've posted any :ohmy:

IWasBored said:
congrats on the 220th post! and there's no better place to reach 200 than in an edge thread

edge weekend!!

Awww....thanks Iwasbored......I can't believe you already have way past 2000 posts, and we started about the same time! :) Its a clear sign that I do not spend enough time here in feedback. I really should be putting my hours in! :D Who really cares about schoolwork anyways! All You need is U2!!! :dance::dance:

Wow....you guys are just amazing. I'm supposed to be writing a report for the Board of Directors at work today...and am not getting ANYTHING done! Can I hold you accountable if I get fired?

:sexywink:

Here's another nice lighting "halo" pic that I took myself...

Now I also have a question...I am going to be in LA from March 10-15.....I must find Edge's house. I suppose he won't be there, but I'd still like to see it. Do any of you know where it is?

Attachments

• edgelight.jpg
    edgelight.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 51
And just for fun, one with his eyes closed.....

Who says that disposable cameras are no good? ;)

OK...back to work..... :(

Attachments

• edgeeyesclosed.jpg
    edgeeyesclosed.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 46
rockonedge said:

Awww....thanks Iwasbored......I can't believe you already have way past 2000 posts, and we started about the same time! :) Its a clear sign that I do not spend enough time here in feedback. I really should be putting my hours in! :D Who really cares about schoolwork anyways! All You need is U2!!! :dance::dance:

it's a clear sign that i spend WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time here...see randooomooomodoodommodmodmdomdomd for details...

:lol: i'm listening to "out of control" from slane when bono says "and this is edge, i don't know where we got him!"

that part cracks me up

and arw9797, those zoo edge tank top pics, i've never seen those before! awesome!!

edge-weekend!

wow...eyesclosed picture...nice...(does he have a piece of tape stuck to his shirt? :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom