scar on bono's hairline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:

I was just saying, being one-armed, you had to hold the leather part in your teeth and pull while you tried to buckle it with your hand. What? :whistle:

If I was at home right now I would have posted my Bono-chest THUD icon..... but.... um yeah.

^^:lmao: You're not even thinking about the hairline issue here, are you? :lol:

Hairline?.... what hairline....? Who said anything about a hairline?

*chest... leather.... teeth....*....um what?

Ok Rini , I really think it's a natural part , but Bono did get onto
quite a few fights as a teenager so it might be possible that it is a scar . But natural part would be my vote .
And yes it is a bit HOT in here !

bonocomet said:
You know, I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now, and maybe this is finally the place for it.... But I have never seen any pics of Bono right after the chin scar injury. We've all seen the (lovely beautiful drool worthy) scar, but I have never seen any pics of say bandages, stitches, or a fresh cut on his chin. Did he really avoid the cameras for that long until it healed to the scar we see now??
The scar still looks pretty fresh/pink in this particular photo, but I think that's about as close as we're gonna get.

bonojteyes.jpg

caragriff said:

it was actually two different instances causing the injuries.

one injury (chin) was caused by slipping and smashing his face into a spotlight he was holding at a rehearsal.

the shoulder injury occurred during a different concert on the JT tour when he slipped on a wet stage.

I have 20 something years of remembering U2 things cut a gal some slack!!!!:giggle: But thanks for clearing that up!:wink:

Im sooooo late on this thread but I also noticed the that hairline part..I never figured it for a scar because my hairline also parts exactly like Bono's..
I have trained my hair to part right in the middle or on the side but when I dont mess with it my hair looks like the pics you posted during JT era with that part...

Back
Top Bottom