Scans of my old photos of yours truely!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'm finally able to share these photos with all of you here...

Mrs Edge and I (I'm the one in khaki green dress!)outside The Clarence in august 1997

CelebrianMrsEdge1997.jpg

Me on O'Connell street, Dublin, august 1997,

Celebrian1997.jpg

Signing my 'monica' on the U2 wall in windmill lane 1997

MeatU2wall.jpg

...and here's what I wrote...

U2wallCelebrian_1997.jpg

Me on the 'Promenade' in Bray.

Celebrian21997.jpg

Outside Bono home august 2001

OutsideBonosHome.jpg

My friend and I at Slane Castle august 2001

NienorCelebrian2001.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Almost forgot, here's a couple more photos of my friends and I in Dublin. This time outside the Dublinia...

Meandpals2001.jpg

My friend Nienor is the 'knight' and I'm the 'maiden'!

NienorIDublinia2001.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

And just in case anyone doesn't know what the Dublinia is, here's the brocheure (not sure if I spelt that right?!?)

Dubliniabrochuer.jpg

Dubliniambrochuer.jpg

:wink:

Great pics. I hope that one day, I'll get to Dublin too, but for now, I'll just have to imagine what it's like (and imagine what it's like behind those awesome gates of Bono's). Thanks for sharing.;)

Hi Ava! Yes I quite agree, it would be great to go together back to Dublin in the near future. I would have gone last year but coz the Dublin concerts were over Mid-summer period, it was impossible. But hopefully next time!! I don't know whether you've ever gotten to see U2s PopMart stage in Helsinki Olympic stadium but here was my view of the memorable occasion!!!

U2sPopMartStageHelsinki1997.jpg

U2Popmartstage.jpg

We live in hope that one day soon we'll get to see pöay U2 live in this magnificent stadium again!! :yes:

Those are amazing pics of Dublin! I was there in 2001, and would love to return some day. Looks like you had some pretty incredible seats for the Helsinki concert! :up:

hcbiggs2002 said:

We live in hope that one day soon we'll get to see pöay U2 live in this magnificent stadium again!! :yes:

Wow, you had great seats! And yes, we will not rest until we see U2 in Helsinki... and then, my friend, we will be in the front row!! :rockon:

Thanks for sharing these pics!!

JCOSTER said:
Great Pictures!!!! U were at the Slane Castle lucky girl you!

And now I know your name:happy:

:D

:uhoh:

:wink:

And yes, Ava you and me and several other friends :wink: in the front row!! :bonodrum: But be sure to get outta my way when Bono picks ME to dance with him!!!! :bono: :bump: :flirt:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom