Scans from the new U218 CD DVD Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Down Under

Refugee
Just a few photos I had not seen before, from the 48 page book with photos and lyrics. The rest of the photos in the book have been seen before.

Photo_2006_11_17_23_36_26.jpg

U2isthebest said:

Now is the CD/DVD have the DVD with the Milan videos or the music vids for the song? Also, how big is the book, as in how many pages?

Milan videos (10 in total)

5 1/2 inches x 7 inches

48 pages

Hi "Down Under" - The CD / DVD + Book does not go on sale till the 25th Nov in Australia. So, the Sanity shop would not sell it to me even though they have recd the stock ( i think ). If you dont mind, Did you buy it on Amazon ?

Thanks
Ritesh

Ritesh said:
Hi "Down Under" - The CD / DVD + Book does not go on sale till the 25th Nov in Australia. So, the Sanity shop would not sell it to me even though they have recd the stock ( i think ). If you dont mind, Did you buy it on Amazon ?

Thanks
Ritesh

My local HMV store (which are now owned by Sanity) this morning (Saturday). Even on their website they say "Released: 18 Nov 2006".

25 Nov that is :madspit:

http://www.sanity.com.au/search/search.asp?SValue=u218&Column=ArtistTitle&Fmt=Any&I1.x=26&I1.y=9

Last edited:
WOw I didn't know it came with a book too, even more incentive, as if I needed more photos of them especially after U2 by U2 haha :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom