SCANDAL #69.8: The Great Belly Bootin Hunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]MONA: At the PLEBA News HQ, Matt Lauer and I have been recieving increasingly urgent reports concerning Bono's belly bootin.

Or....lack thereof? :eyebrow:

*DRAMATIC MUSIC*

MATT: That's right, Mona. You see it has come to the attention of our spies that while pictures of shirtless Bono DO exist, his belly bootin is rarely seen.

MONA: This might perhaps be more newsworthy than the constant movement of Bono's waistline. As you recall, sometimes his pants would be at his hips, sometimes at his chest.

MATT: That's right Mona. But let's stay on topic here. You see it appears that many times, Bono's navel is obscured by
1. hair
2. a banister
3. a towel
4. his hands / arms
5. Edge.....wait. WHAT? Mona.

MONA: Heheh...

MATT: 6. more hair....Hm.

MONA: Now, Matt, do we actually have any evidence that Bono?s navel does indeed exist?

MATT: Yes we have this on file:
334%3A87%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C54869%3C6ot1lsi

MONA: Homina?

MATT: I need a male co-anchor?.

MONA: I smell a sailor joke?.

MATT: No. You don?t. Anyway the point is??we are in hot pursuit of Bono?s belly bootin. WHY, you ask?

MONA: why the moofin NOT.

MATT: Well she?s been ill for a few days you see. Crankiness and all. We let her have her way.

MONA: With you?

MATT: No. [/color]

*****SPECIAL BULLETIN*****

MATT LAUER: THIS JUST IN...Special Field correspondent FISH LADY has JUST spotted BELLY BOOTIN! FEESH!?! CAN YOU TEEL US MORE!?!?

FISH LADY: Why yes Matt...indeed I can show you pictures taken earlier today...*ahem* of said belly bootin...

bonobathingstui.jpg

FISH LADY:*yelling for no apparent reason other than dramatic effect* AS YOU CAN SEE MATT...THERE IS DEFINATELY A BELLY BOOTIN WAITING TO BE LOVED BY THE MASSES! BACK TO YOU AND MONA IN THE STUDIO!

MATT: Thanks FEESH! Mona...that was some reporting huh? Mona? Mona? oh...OH!...ewwwww...

*****END TRANSMISSION*****

Re: bum

oliveu2cm said:

:mad: THAT IS NOT MAKING PROGRESS

however.....................seeing what the content is....ye are excused this one time........... mwahah :D

Re: Re: bum

MonaVox said:

:mad: THAT IS NOT MAKING PROGRESS

however.....................seeing what the content is....ye are excused this one time........... mwahah :D

thanks. b/c you know.... i was :huh: with the BUTT-ins thing.....

Back
Top Bottom