Say Anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildhoney22

Refugee
Okay, here's another one of those "random" threads, so feel free to post something... here's mine:

1)"Deeper w/ No Doubt" is on MTV tonight, and guess they interview U2 in the special as well

2) I got no school tomorrow *thanks Bono, I mean God* Wait aren't they synonymous? (j/k...)

3)Some pics that made me laugh....
HeedPose.gif

space3.jpg

I know that's not really Bono (I'm not that messed up), but it reminded me of him & I think it's hysterical
bono.jpg

Love Ben Stiller....sorry but that impression is classic
biggrin.gif

Your turn....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Let me love you true, let me rescue you...

1)I thought this thread was going to be about the movie "Say Anything" with John Cusack!! LOL!! He's a cutie!
003_sayanythrp_rt.jpg

2)Sock Monkeys can be cool!!
Dscn0155.jpg

3)But can also be scary!
transmonkey.gif

4)I'm very tired and make no sense tonight!!

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
1)I thought this thread was going to be about the movie "Say Anything" with John Cusack!! LOL!! He's a cutie!
003_sayanythrp_rt.jpg

I loveth John Cusack... (why I named this post Say Anything!)

They've been showing Better Off Dead a bajillion times on tv.... love that movie, he was so cute back then (but not much has changed!)
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

003_sayanythrp_rt.jpg

2)Sock Monkeys can be cool!!
Dscn0155.jpg

3)But can also be scary!
transmonkey.gif

4)I'm very tired and make no sense tonight!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SOCK MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO oo John Cusack....

bowtie.gif

sassy.gif
LMAO SASSY TASSLE!! I want that to be a nickname for one of U2

howdy.gif

cusackindex.jpg

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Randomness...

Ho to the la!

The other night we had Lemon Sherbet for desert and it had little cinnamon sticks in it and I couldn't keep a straight face
biggrin.gif

BIG GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Turn each song into a prayer...ALWAYS!!!!!

Today in ENG 214 my prof again referred to the goal of the romantics by saying, "They wanted to leave it behind. For them, the goal was soul." I about fell out of my chair again...and I'll have to ask him if he's a U2 fan
wink.gif

The song my roommate and I are listening to right now has the exact same chord progression as WOWY, so I'm singing the lyrics to WOWY and she's singing the lyrics to the song and it actually sounds pretty cool!
biggrin.gif

I have a fetish for Bono flipping the peace sign...*sigh*

bono-150.jpg

Okay, enough with the confessions for now...
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by WildHonee:

sassy.gif
LMAO SASSY TASSLE!! I want that to be a nickname for one of U2

howdy.gif

Funky Monkey! (lol I love saying that... too much cause my friends say I need help
biggrin.gif
)

LMAO at Sassy Tassle... Bono can be Sassy Tassle!

bono_036.jpg
See?
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Funky Monkey! (lol I love saying that... too much cause my friends say I need help
biggrin.gif
)

bono_036.jpg
See?
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!! AND SASSY HE IS INDEED!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

biggrin.gif
)

bono_036.jpg
See?
biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Bono as SASSY TASSLE!!! This could be a cartoon show!!!

Actually... I do loveth sock monkeys and have made by hand Elevation Bono-monkey (with the red star) and Elevation Edge-monkey (with his little black beanie and #7 shirt). I still have to make Larry and Adam. But since my scanner has broken, I cannot post the pics of them.

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.

I guess this could go in here. I was talking to my best friend this evening about work and my weekend and she mentioned to me that she and her husband will be hosting a Super Bowl party at their house. I told her that the only way I would go to the party is if her husband promises not to watch "fearfactor". I told her "I will drive across town or beat down your neighbors door to watch U2 during half time, and your husband better not get in my way!" she laughed and told me not to worry that I will have U2 all to myself during halftime while her husband tapes his playmates. HAHAHA!! Nice to see U2 will beat out those bimbos at that party.
biggrin.gif

Also during this conversation she mentioned to me that she received my email that I sent her at work the other day titled: "Em, may I please have one of these?" . When she opened up the email, this picture popped up.

1000025939_114200210555AM0.7447629.jpg

the funny thing about this email is that she shares an office with her boss and her boss can see everything on her computer. So when my friend opened up the email and Larry's picture popped up, my friend let out a huge laugh and was so embarrassed because she knew her boss saw the picture. Her boss than asked her "Um, Amanda, is there something that you should tell me?" My friend laughed and told her "See my best friend has a thing for the drummer of U2 and well she thought I should take a good look at him too." LOL!!!!!!!!! In response to her telling me that her boss saw the picture, I than told her, "so, I guess you are telling me that it would be inappropriate for me to send you a picture of Larry with his buttons missing and his man clevage hanging out!?" She laughed and said "Don't you dare!" I laughed and told her, "You know better than to dare me!" I think tomorrow morning she might have a little something waiting for her in her inbox.
wink.gif

That is what friends are for.

Actually... I do loveth sock monkeys and have made by hand Elevation Bono-monkey (with the red star) and Elevation Edge-monkey (with his little black beanie and #7 shirt). I still have to make Larry and Adam. But since my scanner has broken, I cannot post the pics of them.

LMAO that is so adorable that you made those... if you make Larry's, make sure you get all the chest grooves (especially the Man Groove- musn't forget!)
biggrin.gif

LoL Sassy Tassle the cartoon show.... not suitable for Saturday mornings, however
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

Oooooo.... Bono, I mean Sassy Tassel.... you're trying out all the poses tonight!!!!
monk.gif

------------------

OK It's a little bit Lidsville...a whole lot H.R. Puffenstuff....
logo.jpeg

********Sassy Tassles and the Ruffles Brigade.********
bono_036.jpg

BONO as Sassy Tassles

and his Ruffle Brigade:
i3F8EE1DD-B58D-4B26-838F-2399772968AD.jpg

Mr. the Edge as Sombrero Jones

iCC6BDB8A-2759-4183-9DD9-28FB1585B339.jpg

Larry Mullen Jr. as Captain Sexpot Holland IV

i3C4C1860-BA22-4104-A5E4-C14BF049348A.jpg

Lord Adam Clayton as Haans Burgundy Bean Machine

lids1.gif

.....and Charles Nelson Riley as the Hoodoo Guru
biggrin.gif
ROFL I wasn't even born when they showed this thing, and I still know him.

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 01-24-2002).]

Life Lessons With Capt. Sexpot Holland IV

i1865C5FC-CFA9-48DC-87D7-C3B35CB7C1AB.jpg

Sumtimes....sumtimes I can joost stand there and be pretty without doing anything.

But sumtimes...I have to stop and think....HOW can any ONE man be THIS pretty? It hurts my pretty temples.

On ocassions sooch as this, I need to type my polarities....and there's noothing wrong with that.

....if that's too deep fer you, joost pretend I'm joost about to start practicing kissing on me hand.

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

i1865C5FC-CFA9-48DC-87D7-C3B35CB7C1AB.jpg

Sumtimes....sumtimes I can joost stand there and be pretty without doing anything.

But sumtimes...I have to stop and think....HOW can any ONE man be THIS pretty? It hurts my pretty temples.

On ocassions sooch as this, I need to type my polarities....and there's noothing wrong with that.

....if that's too deep fer you, joost pretend I'm joost about to start practicing kissing on me hand.

*swoooooooooooooon*

I wanna practice kissing with LarBear!!!!!

Oops I mean Capt. Sexpot!!!!! Woohoo!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

That's easy enough... *swoon*

Hail Captain Sexpot Holland IV!

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

LMFAO MONA!!!!!! OMG!!!!! *falls off chair laughing and rolls around* I'll take Captain Sexpot please
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That's the funniest shite I've seen in awhile lmao lmao lmao

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Em if anyone has more Tassled Bonos or Cowboy Hat Edge pics, let me know. I think I could cook up a script with this.

Monita02@hotmail.com
AIM: Mona51060

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Em if anyone has more Tassled Bonos or Cowboy Hat Edge pics, let me know. I think I could cook up a script with this.

Monita02@hotmail.com
AIM: Mona51060

Trust me... I'll be looking
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I was over at the VH1 site and saw this photo, I figured this was the best thread to post it in
smile.gif

sq-bono-in-studio-mtv.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"You changed me--and I thank you for that." -Bono 11/5/01

WWJND?

Mona... in case I email or IM you...

sweetheart81522@hotmail.com
AIM: sweetheart81522

Just so you don't get scared
biggrin.gif

K
smile.gif
smile.gif
*shakes a tassle* cool

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by valvenus8:

sq-bono-in-studio-mtv.jpg

Oooooooo is that from the WGO thing??? When he does the little *writhe* whilst singing? YOU KNOW what I mean.

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
LMFAO MONA!!!!!! OMG!!!!! *falls off chair laughing and rolls around* I'll take Captain Sexpot please
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That's the funniest shite I've seen in awhile lmao lmao lmao

biggrin.gif
Aw thanks
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

*looking for more pics of Sombrero Jones, Sassy Tassels and Haans*

....and Captain Sexpot (of course)

Well, that's enough excitement for me for one night (and plenty more....), & I get to sleep in tomorrow *Hallelujah*
Goodnight everyone... keep posting
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

Oooooooo is that from the WGO thing??? When he does the little *writhe* whilst singing? YOU KNOW what I mean.

[/B]
I think that it is from the Mick Jagger thing. He was wearing that shirt when he recorded the song with him, and I actually watched the whole documentary "Being Mick" just to see the Bono part!!

I always wanted a guy to hold up a ghetto blaster outside my bedroom windown and play "In Your Eyes". That would be sooooo romantic. A U2 song would work too.

Last night at dinner my dad was late coming home, so we started eating without him. Somehow we started talking abotu Robert Downey Jr. and we were debating if he was gay. My little brother said, "I read somewhere that he was gay with some rock star, who was it?? Oh ya, the singer from U2, Bone-O". Then we all laughed. A few minutes later my dad came home. He was telling me about how he was watching the show the "Royal Canadian Air Farce" and they were doing a skit on Bone-O meeting Chretian.

Twice during dinner, the dreaded Bone-O!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I always wanted a guy to hold up a ghetto blaster outside my bedroom windown and play "In Your Eyes". That would be sooooo romantic. A U2 song would work too.
[/B]

*Sneaks up under bedroom window*

*puts tape in*

*Pushes play and waits for reaction"

------------------
"When something serious comes on you just change the channel....."

Back
Top Bottom