Saturday Night Live stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As we have said here before:

good things come in small packages (including Bono)

and

BONO IS LARGER THAN LIFE ! :wink:

If Bono ditched those shoes, he would then be able to see those in the world who TRULY Love and Respect him for who he is.

BONO, ALWAYS REMEMBER -

You are completely loveable and respectable just the way that God made you

and

IT'S YOUR JOB TO BE YOURSELF! :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

beli!! :wave: haven't seen you in a while - glad to have you back. :wink:

kelly - thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times for those shots prior to the show!! :heart: any chance they could be cleaned up by somebody here in the know? (by the way, if someone could explain the process, I'd be happy to learn how to remove watermarks. :D )

okay, so before their first performance, NBC showed a clip of the band getting ready and Bono was tying his shoe, so (before realizing the mixed company that I was in) I yelled out, "Look at Bono tying his shoes! That's so cute!" Of course, I immediatly get ripped on.

So during SYCMIOYO, they show that close up of his feet and everyone was like "Look, Emily, it's the shoes that Bono tied! How cute!"

grr. some people just don't understand. :|

First, thanks Queen Bee for the stills. I forgot to adjust my TV for the time change and only got the "Vertigo" performance. Certainly this episode will be repeated very soon.

Second, OMG Edge has such fab arms.

:drool:
snl_069.jpg

OMG.. QUEEN, these are great!!!!! Nothin' to be apologizing for, now, gal. :hug:

thanks so much for these!!!

I was down at NBC/rock center waiting,. Didn't want to ask my sib to tape, being it seems she's not as enthusiatic about U2 as i am, these days. Maybe that 'll change when she hears the new album. But ATYCLB gfoes on all her vaction CD carrying case. :scratch:

and i've only gotten through page 2, but wanted to send my thanks before eiother my session is up or the cafe closed. Soon for either. I'll be back in the earky evening tomorrow to drool & parteeeee further with y'all :dance: :dance: :dance:

;bow: QB.

OMG.. QUEEN, these are great!!!!! Nothin' to be apologizing for, now, gal. :hug:

thanks so much for these!!!

I was down at NBC/rock center waiting,. Didn't want to ask my sib to tape, being it seems she's not as enthusiatic about U2 as i am, these days. Maybe that 'll change when she hears the new album. But ATYCLB gfoes on all her vaction CD carrying case. :scratch:

and i've only gotten through page 2, but wanted to send my thanks before either my session is up or the cafe will be closed. Soon for either.

I'll be back in the early evening tomorrow to drool & parteeeee further with y'all :dance: :dance: :dance:

:bow: QB

nurse chrissi said:
It appears that when bono got his hair cut he asked for "Rock Star" hair :)
I like the hair anyway he wants to style it - it appears the straw hat didn't get to come on this trip - just when I was starting to get used to it
:wink:

it's a beautiful straw hat, but i just don't think<feel> sexy seeing him in it . too, it may be the straw. perhaps a black hat of that type, maYBE NOT. :shrug: :laugh:

OMG that was fantastic! I couldn't believe they got to do 3 songs! I've only seen others play twice. It was fecking great! And that girl...my God, she was lucky...gotta love B :D
Fave moment behind I Will Follow (doesn't that song get better as the boys get older?!?!?! It was great!) was hearing SYCMIOYO. How beautiful. ~*no regrets...no tears goodbye*~

okay that's enough...lol, I wrote a whole happy entry in my Xanga (online journal) about the whole show so I don't want to go on too too much even though I would like to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom