Sans shoes....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is something that my best friend and I fight about ALL THE TIME!
I hear that Bono is ~ 5'8", Edge is ~ 5'10", Adam is also ~ 5'10" and Larry is about 5'8" w/Bono. But I have no idea if these are correct...

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

Well I thought Adam was about 5'8", and that he was the tallest. But since I never have seen them close enough to tell,I guess I'm not the best person to ask.

There is NO WAY that Edge is 5'10", he is most definately not taller than Larry. I thought Bono, Edge, and Larry were (roughly)5'6"-5'7". Look at the picture from the press conference for the super bowl, they all are pretty much the same height.Bono wears those big shoes, and he still isn't taller than Adam.

Hmmm.... maybe that's why we've never seen Bono in his bare feet...
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
She's ellipitical, also political
All so spiritual, not superficial
Yeah, she's tropical
Yes, she's illogical

Ehm... I *know* Larry isn't 5'10".... I stood right next to him to have my picture taken and I had to bend my knees - I didn't want to tower over him and I didn't want my head cut off in the picture.
biggrin.gif

I was wearing my Skechers, which put me at a little over six feet - I'd put Larry at about 5'7", with his funky shoes on, 5'8" MAX. He's not that tall. Wait, let me rephrase what I said: I'm a freakin' amazon girl - I've been taller than most people all my life - so most people are shorter to me and therefore, "not tall."
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Bono has no feet....or eyebrows....

Isn't he something lik 5'7"? I tell my anti-U2 friend Sarah that she's the same height as Bono
smile.gif
BWWWAAHAHHAHAAA!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

Most often, I've heard Bono referred to as 5'6", and Adam as 5'8". I heard Larry was shorter than Bono and that Edge was taller than Bono, but that Adam was tallest. Not much help.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

No way Bono is 5'8". I'd put him at 5'6" in his shoes. He's pretty short ... always messes with me when you see him in person because he seems so tall from the stage.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I think Bono is about 5'6" or 5'7". In the Flanagan book it says Bono is 5'8", but I'm not so sure about that. ~Jen

------------------
May there always be work for your hands to do;may your purse always hold a coin or two;may the sun always shine on your windowpane;may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;may the hand of a friend always be near you;may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Back
Top Bottom