San Diego pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
Thanks to agent missa and Eliv8 for the pics :bow: :hug:

84e733e5.jpg

e845f322.jpg

(I didn't realize he was that close to me until agent missa sent the pic :lol: ).

Hey Bono stole my sharpie! Well actually my eleven year old son's sharpie...My son wanted it back, too...lol

was your son the cute little guy who came up to get a CD signed?

ruffian said:
was your son the cute little guy who came up to get a CD signed?

It was actually a October Casette. He had picked it out to try to have the band sign. Bono made a comment about it being a "rare one" and that it takes a true U2 fan to appreciate "October". lol.

LuminousTimes said:

It was actually a October Casette. He had picked it out to try to have the band sign. Bono made a comment about it being a "rare one" and that it takes a true U2 fan to appreciate "October". lol.

Aw, that's great! :up: :cute:

Please thank your son for "loaning" Bono his sharpie (I didn't have a pen with me, so without your son's sharpie my shirt would not have gotten signed :hug: ).

LuminousTimes said:

that's right! i remember him...but in the photo he looks like he's coming up to Bono on the right, but I remember him on my left...:huh: anyway, he's so cute!

Im very very glad for all the fans who have waited along time or struggled to meet to Bono got their chance that day.:)

I feel bad for some that were there the day before but weren't there the 2nd day and missed out.:(

:hmm:The silver lining in this is that as much as Bono loves his fans most will get another chance if they're patient.::)

He's a sweet man and fantastic human being.
He loves his fans.

db9

Last edited:
agentmissa said:
Once they get there they do not leave until after the show. Get there by noon if you can. They usually come around 3 or 4 but you want to be safe.

one more question; when you go to the back entrance (or where ever it is they enter), how about your spot in the queue to get in (GA queue), don't you lose that one than??

Hey Greety!
You won't have a problem with people holding your place, especially if you are in line the majority of the day and get to know everyone around you. I guess there are informal rules about how long you can stay away--probably not a good idea to be gone for hours, but you can certainly slip away for an hour or so to see if the band are arriving. good luck! :wave:

agentmissa said:
I about died when Elena emailed me those pics! Everyday I get more pictures from different people I met that day. I :heart: U2 fans. I will post more pics ASAP.

Arlin, the guy standing next to us with the digital camera, e-mailed me and said he would send more pics this weekend. :)

He was really nice :).

I hope diamond's checking this thread - he's turning up in a lot of the pics too :lol: One of the advantages of being so tall I guess :up: :)

It's amazing how many pics are turning up from something that happened so quickly.

Last edited:
so say that i go to the venue...staples to be \exact...where would i go to wait for them?... is there a abakc entrance or soemthing?...and saying i get there around noon what are the chances of sorta meeting them...5%?25%? im just wodnering, my 2nd cocnert is till nov and im just really going to try to meet them.

elevation2u said:
so say that i go to the venue...staples to be \exact...where would i go to wait for them?... is there a abakc entrance or soemthing?...and saying i get there around noon what are the chances of sorta meeting them...5%?25%? im just wodnering, my 2nd cocnert is till nov and im just really going to try to meet them.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with staples :reject: At San Diego, I went to check where I had heard Bono had exited the night before, and I saw a line of a few people roped off at an area with cones.

kellyahern said:

:lol:

No, it was all really fast actually (lots of people around). It all went very orderly with The Edge (everyone pretty much stayed in a line). With Bono, the line sort of turned into a blob (though nowhere near as crazy as I heard it was Monday night or in Anaheim :( ). It pretty much was:
"Hi Bono, can you sign my shirt? "

:Bono: "Sure."

"Thank you"

At least, I hope I said thank you :reject:

Hey! Congrats girl! You did better than me!

And yes, Monday night in San Diego was all messed up. :mad: I got crushed, and no autographs, but I'm surprised that I got any good pics at all of the B-man.

Back
Top Bottom