Salom?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:dance: :dance: :dance:

this song makes me wanna get up and :dance:

:drool:

Up there with Boola and sexymofo remixed extended dance mix or whatever of Mysterious Ways :flirt:

I've heard it before but it's just so hot on repeat and on headphones!!!

Swing down low...

335%3A269923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A98%3D92%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345768783ot1lsi

:dance:

I've never heard the original song, just the remixed version of the fruitleg and then on the Best Of. :grumpy:

:(

:sad:

:dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
can u tell i'm easily flammible.. i mean excitable!

FallingStar said:
I've never heard the original song, just the remixed version of the fruitleg and then on the Best Of. :grumpy:

I'm listening to the bside Zooromancer Remix! :dance:

Not sure if I've heard the original :scratch:

:dance: :combust::bono:

(this is like my third "this song is too hot for breathing" thread.. heheh i think I made others on Billy Boola & Stateless. :drool: .. in fact it may be time to make a mixed cd.)

*throws Numb (gimme some more dignity) on there too*

:edge: :sick:

i love smart interferencers!

teehee said:
God, it has to be one of the sexiest songs... if not the most :drool:

:wave:

*edit* this picture reminds me too of the song :drool:

rocker.jpg

fly_smirk.jpg

:combust:

Last edited:
i know exactly what ya guys mean! after i heard the zooromancer remix, i downloaded the original. OMG! it is SOOOOO good! it is like my most played u2 song in the house and car! (and yeah i even made a mix tape too LOL it has billy boola, salome, lady with the spinning head, where did it all go wrong, and about 13 other rare or b-side tracks heehee)

~Angelfire~

I've never heard the song before I got the Best of Cd.
I don't know what kind of beat it has, kinda latin/african, can't pin point it but it does make you want to dance. It's funny but I've found that I really like all of the remixed versions of their songs -am I a techno queen. :eyebrow: :dance:
In fact, there's another disc called Seven which has a couple remixed songs - I love that CD- I always play it when need a pick me up!

Oh I :heart: the Zooromancer mix. I haven't heard the original version though. I've only heard the one from the Salom?/AB Outtakes boot, when they were working on the AB album.

I love this remix. It is on a remix compilation called Last Night Mixes. I traded with a girl from Russia for it. It also has IMO a better remix of HIAWG called the "Danny Saber Mix". It really kicks butt.

I listen to it everytime I hit the treadmill, perfect fast walk dance speed. :combust: Keeps my mind on more interesting things. :sexywink:

Edited to add last stuff.

Last edited:
the Original is hot!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SALOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is soooooooo catchy!!!!!
SHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT!!!!!
BABY PLEASE!!! Baby don't bite your lip!!!!

SEXAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!:combust:
:dance::dance::dance:

:hmm: I can't really decide which I like better: the original or the remix...But it doesn't matter, I guess. They're both great! :up:

I remember picking this up on a tape of rarities from Q Magazine in the early 90's and playing it till the tape had streached. Then I bought the CD and renewed my love for the song. Brilliant still today. I really think it should have made it's way onto Achtung Baby but obviously the producers didn't think so.

Re: feeshyfeeshyloveyoufeeshy

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic[/i][b] mmm said:

:lmao:
*puts on Salome*

That is wrong on sooooo many levels...

*nervous laugh*

You guys...didn't...record that...did you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I still can't believe I did that! LMAOOOOO

IM Kareoke should be outlawed...

FishNeedsABicycle said:
*nervous laugh*

You guys...didn't...record that...did you?

:shifty: noooooo, but I have to record a sound and send it to my Prof for a class, so if you wanted to give an encore performance...

FishNeedsABicycle said:
IM Kareoke should be outlawed...

*points* you forgot the not. See, right there, between the "should" and the "be."

*points to dork hat*
dunce.gif
*shrug* what can I say? :D

~Angelfire~ said:
i think the fans should DEMAND salome be played on the next tour. it would drive everyone wild! plus, i would LOVE to be pulled up on stage for this song so i can bellydance around bono heehee :evil: :drool:

~Angelfire~

:shocked: :drool: :combust:

I dont think the band would ever play this live!! :sad: The two times they played Babyface live (and Bono pulled a girl up for) things got way out of hand!!!!

Too bad, that song would kick arse live!!

Re: FISHY!

oliveu2cm said:

God what a bASS that man:adam: Has!

:yes:

EVERY person on Earth should listen to Salome, Billy Boola and Lady with the Spinning Head!!! You girls got me curious about them and now they're some of my favorite songs. My sis is addicted to Boola :lol:

Sis: Katty, please play that crazy song again!

Me: :rolleyes: All right!!!

Back
Top Bottom