Saint in waiting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
I looked for Bono's birthday in my morning paper and I found this:

Today's birthdays:

NFL voice Pat Summerall is 71.

Graying hippie Donovan is 60.

Grunge survivor Krist Novolesic is 37.

Saint-in-waiting Bono is 42!

They described him as a saint in waiting, that is so nice! They usually forget him or call him rock star or U2's Bono so now it shows what they think of him. Our Bono a saint!

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

LMAO! I believe that also!!!
smile.gif

*Bono major-huge-catastrophical fuzzies*
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
I looked for Bono's birthday in my morning paper and I found this:

Saint-in-waiting Bono is 42!

They described him as a saint in waiting, that is so nice! They usually forget him or call him rock star or U2's Bono so now it shows what they think of him. Our Bono a saint!

omg! the media finally got it right!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

*Bono fuzzies*

Or maybe that's just bc I'm listening to "Helter Skelter"

*mind wanders*

ANYway the point is.....o did ye all see this on U2.com?

10.05.02 Radio, Radio, Radio...

It will be U2 all day long at Cleveland's WBWC 88.3 FM The Sting at the end of the month.

Cleveland College Radio have announced their 'U2002 Marathon', sequel to last year's "Beautiful Day 2001" Marathon. The station will be taking requests for U2 tracks from across the world and playing them non-stop from 7am on May 30th to 1am the next morning. And you can listen on the web.

Todd Richards and Mary Cipriani - longtime college DJs and U2 fans - will again be co-hosting the broadcast and fans can participate by requesting their favorite U2 track via email to the pair.

"We have an extensive U2 collection available at the campus station, so no request for an import, b-side, remix, soundtrack etc is too obscure for us to play" says Cipriani. "Fans may even specify the hour (EST) in which they'd like to hear the song. We'll do our best to accomodate all the requests from the emails we receive in advance."

Listeners may also call in on the studio request line at 440-826-2187 on the day of the marathon. "In 2001, we received dozens of emails from around the world," says Cipriani. "We were amazed by the response of U2 fans listening in."

WBWC streams audio and listeners around the world can listen in at homepages.bw.edu

All WBWC.Com audio requires RealPlayer 8 or RealOne to listen, which can be downloaded from www.real.com

WBWC is licensed as non-commercial, educational, FM radio station licensed to Baldwin-Wallace College under the authority of the Federal Communications Commission. In 1958, WBWC signed on as the first totally student funded and operated radio station in the United States. WBWC began it's popular Summer Marathon series over 20 years ago, featuring one artist's music all day every Thursday throughout the summer. Other marathons planned for this summer include Simple Minds, Steely Dan, Genesis, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Beach Boys and Joe Jackson.

See also www.runninglate.org www.wbwc.com
http://www.wbwc.com[/i]

Want...to listen...to...the Bono.....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths