"Sain" magazine scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
"Sain" magazine scans (no new photos)

Im not sure where to post these, or whether they have already been posted.

Anyway, I'm stuck under the baby and my copy of Sain was just siting there so I scanned it. Dunno if anything new was said. Quite often Australian interviews are actually reprints from UKI or USA publications.

Anyway.....

SainDec2004HalfCover.jpg

I just noticed the camera crew reflecting in all their sunnies. haha

SainDec2004Indexjpg.jpg

Last edited:
beli said:

I just noticed the camera crew reflecting in all their sunnies. haha
You can see that in quite a few of Bono's pics. Those shades would make him such a bitch to photograph.

Thank you so much, beli, for sharing this article with us.:wink:

It's really wonderful when we share with each other.

LOVE IS BIGGER THAN US.... :hug:

Re: "Sain" magazine scans (no new photos)

beli said:
Anyway, I'm stuck under the baby

I thank you for the scans, but this expression has got me curious... are you babysitting? Or something like that? (Now that I think about it, 'babysitting' is kind of a strange expression...)

goat

Oh my! Well, I stuck my hoof in it and had to ask... My sister would just say... well, nevermind, her expressions were not nearly so prosaic!

much love

goat

So...ya think the people who worked at this magazine love the new album :p? LOL.

Seriously, thanks so much for sharing this with us :) :hug:. Really interesting read-I think the article's statement that "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" tugs at the heartstrings is a bit of an understatement...more like yanks at those freakin' things. And it was also good to hear a bit of an explanation on the album title, too, 'cause ever since I'd first heard that that was going to be what the new album would be called, I kept wondering what in the world possessed them to come up with that one (don't mind the title, just a bit of an odd one).

Also, excellent pictures, too :drool:. It's funny, but when I see pictures of the guys looking the way they do on the album cover, I keep thinking back to the AB days...those pictures and those looks kinda remind me of those days. Which, ya know, is never a bad thing :).

Anywho, thanks again for this-much appreciated.

Angela

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom