Safari Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the 'smurf' comment is really about the head wrap's shape...I didn't even think about Bono's height.
frown.gif

Anyway, Bono was on CNN right now, the man is so intelligent and sweet, he looked like he was shopping with his own daughter.
smile.gif

I have good feelings about this trip, I see hope for the third world countries.

From Daryn Kagan's CNN Diary:

As we walked through Accra's Makola marketplace Wednesday morning, Bono cracked that mischievous Irish grin of his and sang out, "One pop star going cheap!"

*Waves money in air*
I'll buy a Bono ...

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
From Daryn Kagan's CNN Diary:

As we walked through Accra's Makola marketplace Wednesday morning, Bono cracked that mischievous Irish grin of his and sang out, "One pop star going cheap!"

*Waves money in air*
I'll buy a Bono ...

DUDE! SWEET!

capt.1022125886.ghana_o_neill_bono_xsa112.jpg

BONO: This is how you do that Snake Dance.
CHILDREN: Who is this guy?

------------------
Jessica
Owner of Safari Bono.

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Why did this one have to combust? I'll just have to cherish what Safari Bono we do have and remember the rest fondly.
frown.gif
redface.gif
Can somebody find the little pic melpop posted of him with the President of Ghana? It was small but it was the best view of him.

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 05-23-2002).]

Is it this pic your looking for?
33454%3C%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3B35%3B56%3Bot1lsi

If not what day was it that he met the President of Ghana? What was Bono wearing? That's the only way I'll know if I have it.
(edit)
Sorry about that I looked at the thread title and realized it had to be one of Bono wearing his safari shirt. Is this it?
33454%3C%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3B36473%3Aot1lsi

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 05-24-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom