sad news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
sheesh......

I want to thank everyone who had sent prayers or good thoughts to my famioly & friends' ways in the past several weeks, where I've mentioned illnesses. :hug:s very much appreiciated.

Unfortunately my second cousin's husband died this past week. My sister's & my friend's mother died 2 weeks ago.

ANd now, just got the news a few hours ago that one of my uncles just died from pnuemonia yesterday. I was pretty close to him, but even more so his wife- my aunt & my mom's [only & beloved by just about everyone in the extended family] sister. She's got 3 other by blood brothers, all I'm also close to.

I feel much for my 2 cousins, but this aunt I feel the most for.

We spent a fair amount of time staying over their house when we [me & sis] were young kids, because my mom was a severe asthmatic for about 20 yrs {then got way better}- and us staying over there for a few days almost every summer give time for my mom & dad to have time together without them worrying wbout us . We were in :heart: good hands and my aunt & uncle's house.

He's already been cremated, but the service will be next week. I didn't go to the cousin's or friend's parent service -though I did pay a shiva call [Jewish custom--pay a visit to the family & bring food so they don't have to worry about 'entertaining' visitors] later in the day after they came back from the funeral.

But this one i'll go to. :sigh: I'm sure next week I'll get all weepy when I see everyone.

Last edited:
Oh no, that's just awful. So sorry dazzled x :hug::hug: Shout if you need a friend to chat to, okay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom