Sad & Alone In LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
I am in Los Angeles, Hollywood area. I brought along a friend to go shopping and to go out to eat in the nice places and to go out nightclubbing with. She just left me at the hotel and went to go eat dinner with her brother and his girlfriend. He has to go to work and so she is gonna hang out at his apartment with his girlfriend and she left me all alone. I paid for her ticket. Am I wrong to find this wrong? What am I doing wrong?
Does anyone live near here? I am bored and alone. The very reason why I brought her here in the first place, to keep ME company.

Nope she ditched me. I paid for her way here to go on a cruise with me and she is at her brother's, used me for a ticket and said, "Ta-ta."
There goes ANOTHER friendship. I am crying alone in my hotel.

Holy shit that was funny!
I am just glad that all she got was a short trip to LA and not the lovely cruise to Mexico she could have had.

I called my ex-boyfriend and despite my friends telling what a jerk he is and how he does not care about me, he could tell right off the bat how sad I was and talked with me for a brief moment. Really lifted my spirits. I am just hurt and so disappointed. I was used for a ticket to Los Angeles, and my "friend" did not even want to spend time with me in Los Angeles before I left. I was used, lied to, then tossed away.
I wish someone could take the punches for me tonight.

Crap! I didn't come online until now :( I could have used some company myself today my family went away for Christmas without me. We could have baked cookies and watched my new U2 dvd's i got in the mail today. When do you leave?

I leave December 24th, the evening. I will probably spend all day Dec 24th alone until my buddy comes and gets me.

Alone. You will never empathize with loneliness until you have experienced it yourself.

Thanks for everything. Made my night better.

:hug: Love ya, Xtal! You and Karmic should get together and play if possible.

I'm going to brave the roads and try to get to my mother's for Christmas. So hopefully :)yikes: ) I'll be back to the Crack in a few days....but I'll be sending you and all the rest of my PLEBAns the best and warmest Christmas wishes. :heart:

Where are you Stars?
I don't know why, but I've always liked you the best out of here. Emilie and Flavia too.
I really appreciate the feedback from others too, don't get me wrong. It's really nice to know that you want to watch U2 DVD's and bake with me, knowing that I would totally burn the cookies while drooling over the DVD's.
I squeal.

Last edited:
I'm Ohio, love. The Columbus area...aka ice cube city right now.

:lol: That's ok...I could imagine the smoke alarm beeping like mad and we'd just be sitting on the couch drooling and squealing away! There has to be some sort of 'Bono clause' in homeowners insurance right?!

Please please take care over the holiday! If I can't get to a computer know that I'll be thinking bout you...so don't feel alone, I'm with you in spirit!

Don't worry. My feelings of sadness wandered away long ago. Like I would waste my talent over a self-absorbed selfish lying friend anyhow.
I'm a gift to this world. I'm a gift to anyone that cares to have me as a gift. Those who toss me away suffer the consequences, as I do not.
I am a giving and loving person and I was taught that since I give and I care, that I will, in the end, receive that in death- if I do not receive in life.
I will be sipping margaritas, dining over lobsters, and relaxing on the white beach while having two men dote over every need....is that enough revenge over a friend who refused this offer? I feel sorry for her for leaving me. I really do. I do not feel sorry for myself. I am alone temporarily, while she will be alone for life.

Hey Stars, do you have MSN or anything?

I can't put pics on this site. I am the one who sent Flavia the pic of Ali kissing Bono (with short hair and beaming Bono in a french beret) and Ali sitting on the beach (in sunglasses and hands entwined over knees). I just don't know how to put them on here. I do not have Photobucket.

Back
Top Bottom