Running to Fall Down (not Julie)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
Originally posted by WildHonee:
Somethin else that's irkin' me:
I have Creed's new song in my head! wwhhhyyyyyy

solution: listen to U2!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

You know,
I thought that way for years, that I have no future. I wandered aimlessly from pursuit to pursuit not knowing what I wanted to "become". Then, things started to click. I discovered what I wanted to do.
I want to be a doctor
I want to be a rockstar
I want to be an author that people actually read.
I felt great for a while, woo I have goals!
Then I started to pursue them.
I am feeling stressed right now, due to several exams at once next week and so on, so I won't bitch much.
But I feel like right now the only thing having goals has given me is a standard against which to compare my failures. Lol.
Sorry, I just don't know if I am building character or callouses right now.
Man, this was supposed to be uplifting! *supportive inner voice: Well just come back to it later, maybe no one will read this!*
Good idea.
Gone to study and listen to stuck.
-Despondent Bluey

Gee, that's just great Bluey, just great...but um, here I am at the ripe age of...okay so I'm bono's age, sheesh!

And I still have NO FLIPPIN IDEAwhat I want to do when I grow up.

HOW SCARY IS THAT???????????????
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sniff. Hold me.

disco

Can I join you Bluey and Disco?
smile.gif

I've been having pretty sizeable issues with this myself recently - and it's driving me nuts. I posted about this in it's official recently actually - I'm a nurse now and truly starting to believe (again!)that I should be something else. I think it was being in the photographers pit the other night that did me in!

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

The other day this alumni lady talked to us about the future. They tell us stuff about what we'll do after college, and they won't let us finish high school! In the words of Adam Carolla, recockulous.

Now I'm all vibed out. WHAT should I be doing in 20 years?! Do you think I'll make it to being Bono's Elevation Technician?!

I have no future! I'm doomed!

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

*combust* What is that lady's problem? *is vibed out*

Do I still have a future in becoming Bruce Springsteen?

------------------

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

lol Gina!! thank you for your song!

------------------

Somethin else that's irkin' me:
I have Creed's new song in my head! wwhhhyyyyyy

------------------

After skipping 18 months of the most important part of school, I left at 17 not having a clue what I wanted to do.

I had some qualifications but nothing special and ended up in a crappy job that I hated earning pittance.

Now tho, I find myself in the job of my realistic dreams, working for a very laid back company earning good money and having fun. The future is bright and I learn new things all the time.

Not sure how I managed to get to where I am but it goes to show that even the simplist of us (ie me
wink.gif
) can make something of ourselves.
biggrin.gif

*gasp* O no!! I just heightened the PLEBA suicide rate.
frown.gif
Curses!

*holds Disco*

*holds Bluey*

I'm gonna kill my computer. Do not take this threat lightly! I am threatened homicide unto our modem!!

*Mona is reported*

*taken to court*

We always come back to Bono in court wearing nothing but a tie....

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom