Rugby, anyone?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad Eyed Lady

The Fly
Okay - I will try once again to upload a photo. I'm slow but bound to get it sooner or later. Many may have seen this one but for the uninitiated....

editPhotos.fcgi

....makes you want to take up a sport!

I am making progress - at least now the little image thing appears (albeit with an "X" in the middle)....I'll have it up soon - check back....I hope the thought of it made you smile, though, Shirley!

Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:
I am making progress - at least now the little image thing appears (albeit with an "X" in the middle)....I'll have it up soon - check back....I hope the thought of it made you smile, though, Shirley!

hehe, it did.. although i like him better as he is.. this one it too.. uhm.. <insert word of which i cant think right now>

Rugby...I am not familiar with the sport. Anything with soccer balls???

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Harlequinn:
Here's my second try

jY50590.jpg
hoo-ah!

*Mona herself is sufficiently scandalized and ships herself off to a convent in Abu Dabi for the sake of all mankind*

*blush* I don't get some kinda parental advisory or anything? *Fret* Even though I'm guessing that's not a real pic. BonoBaby has more....meat...I guess....*falls down* My brother is telling me our printer is out of ink....not that I care.

*blush* Even I -- imagine I am quite baffled. Lol baffle is a funny lookin word *rambles for about 2 more hours* o my

------------------
~*Mona*~
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other"

P.S. Bono's not that smooth!!!!! Somebody--put hot hot hot ShavenSnarlyLarryMan's face there!!!!

BonoBaby's much too hairy.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other"

that's one well edited picture.
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...