RSOC threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
Is there a certain day they're posted? I just love them, in fact I'm a wee bit embarrassed to tell you just how many I've gone back looking for! :reject:

I don't have my premium membership so I don't think I can post piccies? would an RSOC regular here be willing to post them for me if I sent them to her in an email this once ? If anyone could do this, please email me @lck_tweek@hotmail.com If not, hopefully I'll have my premium in time for the one after....

Take care, Laurie

oops! I will need that offer after all, my piccies are on my pc and I don't have the urls to post them as images, and I can't post attachments without full membership, if someone is willing to post them for me, send me an email and I'll send you some pics & you can post all or some of them. If not I'll still be here to drool over the ones that are posted and can join in better next time. :)

Oh how I remember the days of not knowing how to post pictures either......you could sign up for a snapfish account. You only need to buy something from them once a year and it can be something like a copy of a picture thats like .39 cents. I think you need to have a credit card but you only need to type in the card number. You don't actually have to pay to have an account.

Back
Top Bottom