RSOC Meeting #253 - Crazy Sexy Cool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
We just haven't had nearly enough enthusiasm for the RSOC lately, ladies! This week lets go try and get as many awesome Adam pics as we can;
any era, just so long as it fits under at least one of these categories; Crazy, Sexy and/or Cool :wink:

We all know Adam can do each look well :drool:

Crazy:
AdamCCEra124.jpg

Sexy:
AdamOSCEra32.jpg

Cool:
AdamOSBWEra2m11.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt your thread ladies....but.....I REALLY love the Adam from (I think) UF, pre JT era....when he had the scruffy whiskers......I think that's the height of sexy with him (although right now he's damn fine!)....can you post some of those pics for me....please......:wink:

gluey said:
Sorry to interrupt your thread ladies....but.....I REALLY love the Adam from (I think) UF, pre JT era....when he had the scruffy whiskers......I think that's the height of sexy with him (although right now he's damn fine!)....can you post some of those pics for me....please......:wink:

something like this?

AdamOSCEra16.jpg

AdamCCEra19.jpg

AdamCCEra110.jpg

^^ OH YEAH!!! That's it!! AWESOME STUFF!!! There's just something so yum about that look.......:drool:

Thankyou Sad Girl! :hyper:

MMMMMMM...Adam is really just the total package. Little crazy, lotta sexy, totally cool. When I get enough posts to post pix, it'll be on, y'all.:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom