RSOC- Atomic Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
ccd23b13.jpg

adam at the grammys:combust:

My Oh My!!!!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...with the risk of repeating meself..... i wish to marry me......

my life full of wishes that ain't never gonna come true....

i am such an idiot who can't type right at the sight of him...

I obviously don't wish to marry ME, so stop laughing....

It's him I want to ...............

naturally marrying ME ain't never gonna come true...
but at least it's not a wish.....

living with ME for the past 28 years is enough....

love_u2_adam said:
^:lmao:you give me joy!!

thank you fellow adam girl!!!!

Now what I did there is what we in Romania call " a face haz de necaz" ............. that is "to make fun of sorrow".....

Joking while being sad....:sad:

:lol: Hey do not worry, mjc...I know just how it is when you are loookin at pics of Adam all logic goes out the door!!!:lol:

I would sell my soul to Satan if I knew he could get me to Adam!!

Damn shame I know:sigh:

Carmelu2fan said:
:lol: Hey do not worry, mjc...I know just how it is when you are loookin at pics of Adam all logic goes out the door!!!:lol:

I would sell my soul to Satan if I knew he could get me to Adam!!

Damn shame I know:sigh:

eeeeh *deep sigh* i hear you, sister, i hear you...:sigh:

Yeah, but Adam usually manage to look so cool about it all. He was very cute, being so nervous and all...

Thanks for the pictures!!!!
Im recoverying from eye surgery and this is certainly helping the cause!!!
I had the same surgery as Adam in fact.

I think he had a laser surgery, that's why he doesn't have to wear his glasses ...oh those blue eyes....:drool: ...

And thanks for the pics from the Grammys! Can anyone tell me what did he say? The show wasn't broadcasted here, and I'm sooooo curious about what he said! Please! :help:

love_u2_adam said:
i think i have another one from the grammys
just to make every one feel better!

AdamCCE6l14.jpg

oooooh:combust: the unzipped leather jacket...:drool: :drool:

nobody has the right to look that good..... except maybe larry...

But damn Adam is killing me...

Yes, it was the laser eye surgery.
I think Adam and I are having a midlife crisis. I also just got braces 2 months ago, and Im 40!! However, I have the clear plastic kind.
I decided I turned 40, I better make some improvements

msmarylynne said:
Yes, it was the laser eye surgery.
I think Adam and I are having a midlife crisis. I also just got braces 2 months ago, and Im 40!! However, I have the clear plastic kind.
I decided I turned 40, I better make some improvements

Personally, I think it's a brave thing! And I think it's not a crisis but the exact opposite: you may feel you are confident enough at that point in your life that you can just do what you think would do you good, without much concern. I think it shows the balance in yourself ... just like in our Adam! So: keep it up! :up:

scha said:
I think he had a laser surgery, that's why he doesn't have to wear his glasses ...oh those blue eyes....:drool: ...

And thanks for the pics from the Grammys! Can anyone tell me what did he say? The show wasn't broadcasted here, and I'm sooooo curious about what he said! Please! :help:

He must have had laser surgery indeed. He might have had his lens ("anterior" eye) removed and then replaced with artificial one - hence blue eyes. Or did they operate on retina "("posterior"eye)?

What are your experiences and thoughts on laser eye surgery? How long have you been recovering and has your sight improved much? My wearing glasses is caused by retina defects, so I'm curious about your experience.

- Karolina

:up: HELL YEAH!!! I wonder did he know someone had that awesome veiw of his behind?

RSOC - Resident Sparkaholics Official Club :wink:

(One of Adam's early nicknames was Sparky - because he used to forget and plug the bass into the amp after it was on, which would result in a spark/snap of electricity. Or so I understand it.)

Are we using this thread again for this week? (Feb 28)

I don't see a new one, so I'll take that as a yes :)

:giggle: It is the Registered Spark-Oholic Club
We now call ourselves Fox-Oholics:wink:

Oh SG:lol: I always get that wrong

I was kinda scared to open a new one because of all the stuff that happend yesterday.:reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom