RSOC #294 - RH Era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hr_adm.jpg

vertpomme said:
?: Does anyone know the significance behind Adam's green bracelet in the above picture? I know he still has it, but is there a reason why he holds it so dear?

I've been curious about that myself for some time. If I ever met him, it's something I'd ask him. Must be special or have some sentimental value as he's been wearing it since at least the Boy album.

*Random trainspotting comment*, at times in the Rattle and Hum documentary, even if he's not on screen, you hear the clanging of his bracelets.

And it's the only thing he's wearing on a certain album cover photo. :shifty: *runs off*

Last edited:
vertpomme said:
?: Does anyone know the significance behind Adam's green bracelet in the above picture? I know he still has it, but is there a reason why he holds it so dear?
Maybe it's from Kenya and since he grew up there and loved it so much, he wears it for that.

Just a theory. I have no idea. :shrug:

BonoFox1 said:

Every time I see this video I spend half of its viewing time wondering,
"Why the heck is Clayton up on the roof, in L.A. sun with no freakin'
shirt on? He's going to be burnt to a crisp by the time they finish!"
:giggle:

Oh, and thanks to thrillme and RegularBonoFan for the bracelet comment.
I agree w/ you thrillme, that's definitely something I want to ask him if we ever meet.

I must say that I absolutely adore silver-haired Adam, but RH Adam is equally pleasing :drool:

I think this might help give a clue about the jade bracelet -I think it is rooted in the Adam's study of Meher Baba under the the tutorage of Pete Townsend. It's just aguess.

Last edited:
c13552796ab.jpg

I don't know from eras. All I know is Sparky is :combust: HOT :drool:, but I do know that this pic IS from the RH era. I hope...
Round ickle John Lennon specs is RH era, right? :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom