RSOC #282 - Low Speed Free For All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
71935169_8ea985f447_o-1.jpg

It's all about the "stance":wink:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^^^Is that pic from Hawaii Kaf???

nope, it was from his vacation in August of '05 :scratch: I can't remember where it was that he and Suzie went. But this was taken on that trip anyway. (The same one as the infamous swimming/beach pics in the green swimming trunks)

kafrun said:

OMG :faint: :love: :combust: Adam, baby, where have you been all my life? *wants!*

^ Love handles *squishes* :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

nope, it was from his vacation in August of '05 :scratch: I can't remember where it was that he and Suzie went. But this was taken on that trip anyway. (The same one as the infamous swimming/beach pics in the green swimming trunks)

That's right. Carmel and I would have been up and over the fence if that'd been in Hawaii :wink:

OMG :faint: :love: :combust: Adam, baby, where have you been all my life? *wants!*
Share, please :flirt:

kafrun said:
That's right. Carmel and I would have been up and over the fence if that'd been in Hawaii :wink:

:wink: You know it! I know I could behave around Bono or Larry. I was totally cool when I met The Edge (besides the constant gawking) But Adam will need a crow bar to pry me off him.
:tsk:

:giggle:

Oh, this is exactly what I needed first thing on this Friday morning, an Adam slow burn. :drool: :drool:
Amazing pics everyone!
Adamuntitled.jpg

vertpomme said:

I'm not Bonofox. :D But this is from last month's Music Rising Auction. It was on the 21st of April, I believe.

:uhoh: Sorry bout that vertpomme. Have we met?:hmm: One more question, is there any more of these pics?:D

BonoFox1 said:

Thank you for answering vertpomme ;)

Miss Carmel!! How in the world could you have missed these very recent pics of Mr.Clayton??? :ohmy:

shame on you Adam-fan girl!!!:|

j/k luv :hug:

:reject: <Carmel in the fan-girl box of shame

Carmelu2fan said:

:uhoh: Sorry bout that vertpomme. Have we met?:hmm: One more question, is there any more of these pics?:D

Hi, Carmel. :wave: No, we haven't met.
I haven't seen anymore of the Music Rising pictures
w/ Adam either than the two posted earlier.
I'd love to see more of them if anyone finds any,
even though he did go a little over board on the face bronzer. :tongue:

vertpomme said:

Hi, Carmel. :wave: No, we haven't met.
I haven't seen anymore of the Music Rising pictures
w/ Adam either than the two posted earlier.
I'd love to see more of them if anyone finds any,
even though he did go a little over board on the face bronzer. :tongue:

:wave: Nice to meet you vertpomme! I will be on the look out for more recent Adam pics for us. I am not sure if Adam would go so far as to use bronzer:giggle:.Perhaps he just got back from a vacation? I think he looks sexy all golden and silver:lol:

You know what's creepy? He's starting to look like Paul Konrad, the weather guy on WGN in Chicago.

I expect a bass guitar anytime now.
< needs sleep.

Back
Top Bottom