RSOC #277 - Dream Date Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Thanks to Edge's time machine and U2's generous nature you've won an all expenses paid dream date with the band's confirmed bachelor Adam Clayton! One memory making evening with Adam - but wait, there's more! You get to go back in time and have that date with whichever of Adam's many, diverse 'looks' you prefer!

Will it be 'Boy' Adam with the devil-may-care attitude and the mass of soft blonde curls?

boy1.jpg

Will it be the quieter, more sophisticated Adam of the elevation era?

elevation.jpg

or the Super sexy Silver fox?

Silverfox.jpg

the clean-cut Adam of the Rattle and Hum era?

JThums.jpg

Cheeky Pop Era Adam?

pop1.jpg

the rugged, manly UF era Adam

UF.jpg

or the Funky Zoo era Adam?

zoobaby1.jpg

Choose carefully, because you can only choose one!!!

Post a picture of YOUR dream date Adam, and maybe tell us why that is the Adam of your dreams

Last edited:
My personal dream Adam would be young Adam with all the attitude. Mostly because I would LOVE to get a chance to run my fingers through that hair! :flirt: :love:

boy.jpg

AdamCBnWEra138.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, it's so terrible to have to choose just one!

But I'd have to go with baby Adam, because of the hair. And the bracelets too.

adambaby.jpg

:love:

And what's even weirder, is that I'm currently writing a fanfic about going on a date with baby Adam. And yes, there's hair fingering :wink:

JTAdamofficevest.jpg

My choice is JT/R&H Adam :drool: I have a thing for geekboys, and Adam was all that and more :wink: The geekboy with a wild side, the one who proved the saying "It's always the quiet ones."

Adamleather.jpg

AdamLarryFavorite1.jpg

Adam5.jpg

:ohmy: SG!!!:bow: Sometimes I wonder if you are reading my mind?!? :bow:It is almost impossible to decide. There is something sexy about Adam no matter what. I will have to say now Adam is the best. I thought I was hooked on the blond curls, sexy mo hawk, and the slutty bleach spikes.:giggle: But in the end it's the Silver Fox who has my heart tied in knots:heart:
wennphotos199653.jpg

claytonjs051331au4.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, I can't choose! I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.. I'm not at home until tomorrow and my head is all stuffed up with a cold :grumpy: I can't think straight :no:

*thinks hard* :hmm:

I'm thinking it's gonna be a toss-up between slooty BlondeAdam and SilverFox :crazy:

:hmm:!

gah! this was painful! but as far as date material, i can't go past elevation adam - the grown up geekboy who's cool, sauve and just a little bit laidback (not to mention those hot glasses!).

elevadam31ic9.jpg

f2cd84e6.jpg

AdamCCEra5s2.jpg

ad7bee94.jpg

:wave: UF scruffy Adam is very sexy. He did not keep this look for long perhaps it was just a really cold winter :giggle:
BabyfaceAdamCC9.jpg

scruffyadam.jpg

33_004-1.jpg
:heart:
my favorite UF pic.

Would anyone happen to have the one of Adam(UF) in the car crossing his arms? :drool: I think U2 Beginner needs to see that and I can't find it.:grumpy:

After much deliberation, I choose....

JT/RH Adam!
adamflipped.jpg

I dunno why, exactly... aside from the fact the he was pretty much my (current) age then, he just looked good... I like the hair and the glasses, and I love R&H too... :shrug:

So many pics I want to post... *restrains self*

8bd10e7c.jpg

918ddccd.jpg

And here he is for the date...
9a998d3c.jpg

:D

Alisaura said:
After much deliberation, I choose....

JT/RH Adam!
adamflipped.jpg

I dunno why, exactly... aside from the fact the he was pretty much my (current) age then, he just looked good... I like the hair and the glasses, and I love R&H too... :shrug:

So many pics I want to post... *restrains self*

8bd10e7c.jpg

918ddccd.jpg

And here he is for the date...
9a998d3c.jpg

:D

Don't restrain yourself, post as many JT pics of Adam as you like :drool:

Thank you SG and bonocomet:wave: What would I do without you both!?!!

U2 B- You are welcome, I knew you would like that:giggle: Scruffy Adam looks cuddly like a teddy bear. A very sexy teddy bear.

Graceland- Of course we where all thinking it but you are the only one with the "kahones" to say it!
:macdevil: :up:

HURRY!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Ugh, it's so terrible to have to choose just one!

But I'd have to go with baby Adam, because of the hair. And the bracelets too.

adambaby.jpg

:love:

And what's even weirder, is that I'm currently writing a fanfic about going on a date with baby Adam. And yes, there's hair fingering :wink:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom