RSOC #273 Cary Grant of music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
that's me :wink:

Galeongirl photoshopped it up for me - it's a picture from my wedding reception, and she replaced my Ex-Husband with Adam :drool:

adamkissbride.jpg

I wish it were that easy in real life :sexywink:

GG is awesome:drool: She did a few for me a while back:wink:

Nice pics BonoFox1 :drool:

andberilin:combust: those are the pics that made me realize I have lost all sense of sanity
whoohoo.gif

Carmel, where's your sig-picture from (is it Adam or is it photoshopped?! :huh: )? Could you perhaps post the (hopefully!) larger original? :wink:

Merc said:
Carmel, where's your sig-picture from (is it Adam or is it photoshopped?! :huh: )? Could you perhaps post the (hopefully!) larger original? :wink:

I got that pic from Kaf. That is POP Adam and I don't think she photo shopped it :shrug: However I will be sure to check and see if there is a bigger version for you:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

oh I have a lot of goodies I need to post ;)
I love that pic his combed hair looks scrumptious!!:drool:

Bonofox, I cannot wait to see. :drool:

Adam's shiny fuzzy silver hair is sexy as hell. I can see why B is all over him this tour...

Sexier.jpg

thrillme said:

Was that question really asked to them?

Any video?

1. No, that was not one of the questions, but I thought it should have been :wink:

2. this is from the Fuse interview - I'm sure someone has it somewhere (unfortunately I only have it on VHS)

Thank you SG, I had no idea where I got that from, I just right click and save:wink:

x24e91.jpg

his smile is adorable!
Adam2.jpg

AdamDublin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom