RSOC #267(?) - And may your dream be realized...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f2eb6bbf.jpg

333fa392.jpg

Drea said:
As suggested by Carmel and Kafrun, a little UF :adam: in honour of MLK Day :D

ACCWall15Adam.jpg

If I didn't know better, I would say that was NEVER Adam :madspit: He is the one band member who has changed significantly IMHO.

All other's have just lost hair or gained pounds or wrinkles, but Adam has changed SO much! I could be convinced they swapped him with someone else :huh:

Re: Re: RSOC #267(?) - And may your dream be realized...

Anji said:

If I didn't know better, I would say that was NEVER Adam :madspit: He is the one band member who has changed significantly IMHO.

All other's have just lost hair or gained pounds or wrinkles, but Adam has changed SO much! I could be convinced they swapped him with someone else :huh:

Adam has both consistantly changed dramatically and at the same time he has some very recognizable features which have not changed at all through the years.

and I don't know what the madspit smiley is about here :eyebrow: you're angry that he has changed so dramatically over the years? I mean, even comparing his baby Bonde afro years to his sleek, slightly geeky Joshua Tree look there is a dramatic difference. It's the best thing about him in my humble opinion. Each look is sexy in it own way, too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom