RSOC #240 - Dressed up like a..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bibien said:
SF2005-5.jpg

SF2005-12.jpg

me likey these ones :wink:

Bibien said:

Oh, ICK! It just struck me, they look like a variation on the theme of Wayland Flowers and Madame. Our poor Adam -- cell phones were A LOT heavier back then.

God bless Susie -- so wonderful to see him centered and sober and being himself. Surely there are more suit photos with him and Susie, we need to counteract the skank-on-a-stick effect...

:eyebrow: I think you are being a bit harsh. I do not think it is cool to call someone you do not know a "skank". I also do not think it is fair to blame Naomi for Adam's drinking, if that was what you are impling. Adam was doing that way before he met her. I also think it is unfair to credit Susie for Adam becoming sober. I know for a fact that is something you have to want and do for yourself. I do agree with you about Adam being better now because he has parted from his parting ways and found some one that he wants to settle down with.

withgirlsaward.jpg

You posted all other suit pics I have...and a lot I don't have so thanks!

BTW Bibien, I don't know what's your trick, but altough I know most of the pictures you posted, Adam looks somehow better on them if YOU post them..... Yeah, I'm certainly going totally :coocoo:

scha said:
Yeah, I'm certainly going totally :coocoo:
c020.gif

BTW Bibien, I don't know what's your trick, but altough I know most of the pictures you posted, Adam looks somehow better on them if YOU post them.....
:lol: I post them with lots of love for Sparky and my fellow sparky lovers! :D

u2pimps.jpg

It is really tough to find pics of Adam in a suit. I looked everywhere for this one:drool: it was so worth it.

Back
Top Bottom