RSOC #238 - JT/RH Adam..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Before I get to this week's subject matter, I promised a few people the Rainbow!Adam army. Unfortunately, Photobucket managed to dminish the quality, but you get the gyst of it:

hawkadam3.jpg
hawkadam6.jpg
hawkadam4.jpg
hawkadam5.jpg
hawkadam.jpg

interferenceicon7.jpg
interferenceicon6.jpg
interferenceicon4.jpg
interferenceicon3.jpg
interferenceicon2.jpg

Hope it gives everyone a good laugh at least ; )

kafrun said:
Before I get to this week's subject matter, I promised a few people the Rainbow!Adam army. Unfortunately, Photobucket managed to dminish the quality, but you get the gyst of it:

interferenceicon7.jpg
interferenceicon6.jpg
interferenceicon4.jpg
interferenceicon3.jpg
interferenceicon2.jpg

:camera: Rainbow Adam Army! That certainly got my Attention or shall I say Achtung:wink:

kellyahern said:

Kelly do you have this pic in it's entirety? Every pic I've seen of each of them from it is gorgeous.... I think I have it somewhere but can't find it anywhere....please... and thanks :)

Awww ok thanks :)

I'll keep looking... I know I've seen a smaller version.

(Your big one's however are :drool: amazing, thanks so much for them.... can't remember if I've seen Larry tho...)

2535-1.jpg

2560.jpg

3711.jpg

3172-1.jpg

3364.jpg

Feel like I'm falling
I'm spinning on a wheel
It always stops beside a name
A presence I can feel
I believe in love
Stop!

^One of Adam's greatest work in the era....and a lyric that perfectly expresses my thoughts about this thread....:heart:...except the last line: please don't stop, keep the pictures coming!

^scha:hug:
Adam is very creative and talented. I also share your emotions about this thread. It is so awesome to see Adam getting some more love.
7b2dfdda.jpg

scha said:
Feel like I'm falling
I'm spinning on a wheel
It always stops beside a name
A presence I can feel
I believe in love
Stop!

^One of Adam's greatest work in the era....and a lyric that perfectly expresses my thoughts about this thread....:heart:...except the last line: please don't stop, keep the pictures coming! [/B]

That's Adam's?? :ohmy:

kafrun said:

interferenceicon7.jpg
interferenceicon6.jpg
interferenceicon4.jpg
interferenceicon3.jpg
interferenceicon2.jpg

That blue one's awfully tempting... :shifty: May I?

Back
Top Bottom