RSOC #238 - JT/RH Adam..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamCCEra2m7.jpg

AdamCCEra2m8.jpg

Kafrun, I was referring to the bass line of God Part II, which I love! The lyric of that song just fits our current theme very well... Sorry of being confusing :reject:
Wonderful pics, everyone! :applaud:

scha said:
Kafrun, I was referring to the bass line of God Part II, which I love! The lyric of that song just fits our current theme very well... Sorry of being confusing :reject:

Very lovely bass line, though my favorite of that era is "In God's Country."

scha said:

oooh :der: My bad. I still have lyrics to learn :p

^ :eek:, Kafrun found something about U2 where she can improve!....Pretty amazing considering there are many in which she simply cannot *coughcaptions&fanficscough*

:wink:

ae10801c.jpg

Larryad.jpg

156e9ba6.jpg

ca0f013c.jpg

Yes, I do have a thing for him in the shadows...

Re: Re: RSOC #238 - JT/RH Adam..

Rini said:

*That's* Adam?!? Who got the picture? When? Is there a story behind this?

Yes, that's Adam. There's a several pictures in that set. The story is that a woman walked into his hotel room with a camera and filmed him sleeping. It was part of a ZooTV special. That's all I know for sure, so maybe someone can expand :shrug:

antre said:
hello, i have one question about adam. can you tell me in which part of dublin he lives?

"Adam Clayton bought the glorious Danesmoate House in Rathfarnham in 1984 for €380,000 (around $487,000). It is hidden away behind Taylors Pub on Kellystown Road. U2 spent many days at Danesmoate House when they were working on the Joshua Tree album in the 1980s."

Yes, that's Adam. There's a several pictures in that set. The story is that a woman walked into his hotel room with a camera and filmed him sleeping. It was part of a ZooTV special
Has anyone ever seen that special? I would love to see it!

:drool: Ditto to that Bibi... and who is the brillant woman who did that!!? I need to praise her:drool:

466258639bx.jpg

walktothewater3mw.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom