RSOC 234 - many sides of Mr. Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
scha

scha said:
Dear Carmel, I can only wish and hope and pray that you never ever find the way out of the maze of his charm....! :heart:

And thanks, my holiday was very good, we went to London for a week with my sister and a friend. I love the energy of that city! Next time though nothing can stop me to go a little farther to the next island! :wink:

Aww scha, my love for Adam is eternal:heart: :heart:

I am glad that you had a fun holiday in London.
If you go to the "island" be sure to visit all the U2 fan destinations, like the Clearence Hotel.
Pehaps you may get lucky.:wink:

It's almost time for a new rsoc thread, but I just discovered this one. :wink: Lots of my favorite pics are posted yet, but I'm gonna try to find some more.
Sweaty mr Clayton:
106610795ca1b606d66o8sn.jpg

Mr Clayton with a ponytail :lol:

vlcsnap72895ol.png

Last edited:
OMG!! ^Bibi..that one is a new to Carmel's eyes(ponytail):ohmy: He reminds me of Mozart or something:giggle: :heart: :adam:

Also Bibien, if you have an idea for a new RSOC please feel free to open a new one. It will give Kafrun, SG and Kelly a little break.

Carmelu2fan said:
OMG!! ^Bibi..that one is a new to Carmel's eyes(ponytail):
Also Bibien, if you have an idea for a new RSOC please feel free to open a new one. It will give Kafrun, SG and Kelly a little break.

The one with the ponytail is a (crappy) screencap I made recently. I can see why you're thinking of Mozart :lol:
I don't know if I'll be able to come on line tomorrow, but I'll try! :up:

SF2005conan3.jpg

sparky57.jpg

:sexywink:

Re: OMFG!!

Carmelu2fan said:
I could let you borrow him for a few hours...perhaps during the day...but at night... he must be returned, in tact! :madwife:

:grumpy:

I think we'll have to renegotiate this arrangement :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom