RSOC #233 - The Mohawk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scha:hug: I miss you too! I have been going through some major issues. I am getting myself back on track though....I must say it is good to be back. I sooo miss my Sparky:drool:

20991983.jpg
:drool: Feck yeah!:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
Scha:hug: I miss you too! I have been going through some major issues. I am getting myself back on track though....I must say it is good to be back. I sooo miss my Sparky:drool:

Hi Carmel!!
zwaai.gif
It's nice to hear from you again, I've missed you for some time here. I hope things will work out ok for you .
knuffie.gif

I read your reaction on my Adam-video that I uploaded on Youtube, so I knew you were still around. :sexywink: Take care!

11b6m8p.jpg

11b6oh5.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
I miss you gals so much.:sad: I really miss RSOC Tuesday's too :sad: To: SG (fanfic queen ) and Kafun(caption queen), You are true Sparky girls:hug:

To all my other Pleaban's
:wave: :sad:
Carmel's in my thread! :hyper: :hug: No RSOC thread is complete without you :heart:

Look for my PM soon luv :wave:

kafrun said:

Carmel's in my thread! :hyper: :hug: No RSOC thread is complete without you :heart:

Look for my PM soon luv :wave:

:hug: Kafrun!! You know I cannot go to long without my Adam fix. :crack:

Oh yeah, got your PM: Check yours

sexywink: :adam:

Bibien said:

Hi Carmel!!
zwaai.gif
It's nice to hear from you again, I've missed you for some time here. I hope things will work out ok for you .
knuffie.gif

I read your reaction on my Adam-video that I uploaded on Youtube, so I knew you were still around. :sexywink: Take care!

11b6m8p.jpg

11b6oh5.jpg

:drool: Adam makes Carmel sooo happy:drool:

Bibi your YOUTUBE video's are awesome:up: Where did you find that Adam interview one? I have saved all of yours to my favorites list!

BIbien:hug:

69a8c2df.jpg
yousexybassyeildinghunkofaman:drool: :drool:

his hawk was growing out a bit in that pic:shrug:

Last edited:
It is almost Tuesday...I wonder what Kafrun, SG, Kelly or scha has a RSOC theme in there head yet??:hmm: Perhaps Carmel will have to use her brain in a few hours. I want this weeks RSOC to be edgy(no pun intended) in honor of all the Adam love that has been spreading around this week.:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
It is almost Tuesday...I wonder what Kafrun, SG, Kelly or scha has a RSOC theme in there head yet??:hmm: Perhaps Carmel will have to use her brain in a few hours. I want this weeks RSOC to be edgy(no pun intended) in honor of all the Adam love that has been spreading around this week.:wink:
Edgey? :ohmy: What did you have in mind, darling? :combust:

Well K, I was looking at my collection of Adam pics...I got over 500 of just him:crack: Not counting Adam with Group/Bono/Edge or Larry...I notice he just has a way about him that makes you notice him. :hmm: Still thinking of how to explain this is "Adam" terms...in other words this has got to be cool...

Back
Top Bottom