RSOC 229 - Smile for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6dbe465e.jpg

9c926b1a.jpg

I was wondering, it's a bit weird how some people have this amazing 'soothing' effect on you, I mean, here I was thinking about all the bad stuff that happened in my day today, and then, I see a picture of Adam smiling and everything else just seems to disappear from my mind... I don't know, just some ramdom thoughts. :huh:

Last edited:
evieangelique said:

Oh my god, I've been searching for this one forever (don't know why I couldn't find it before :huh: )

Thank you Kelly! :bow:

She's reunited with the icon she lost and she's forever in gratitude to you, Kelly. :lol:

^ I wouldn't be surprised at all if he forgot to change his pajamas but did not forget to put on his shades... :wink:

How come that our man looks so incredible even in a 'polyester gray trash made in nowhere'... ??? :shrug:

scha said:
^ I wouldn't be surprised at all if he forgot to change his pajamas but did not forget to put on his shades... :wink:
I never noticed that, but those probably are his PJs :lol: He probably has his shades right next to his bed so he can pop them on in the morning. :p

Back
Top Bottom