RSOC 209: The shade of his shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oby said:
Call me picky but although those pictures are pukka I do prefer Mr Clayton without shades - in his very young days (oh to die for) and now (died and gone to heaven).

Someone want to start that thread?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about next Tuesday for RSOC #210 :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Resident Sparkyholics Official Club :wink:

:laugh: count me in then! :wave:

adlapop5eh.jpg

7cd58b81.jpg

7ba18eff.jpg

:D

Sad_Girl said:
RSOC days are Tuesdays :shh:

:shifty: If you don't tell anyone we started early, neither will I :wink:

:hmm: sunglasses, eh?

I can find a few of those pics, I think :wink:

Yeah I know baby! But I live in Asia see, and the timezone here is GMT+8:00!! Not to mention that I did this at around 12 midnight, tuesday.

Ok, our secret:wink: :wink:

oby said:
Call me picky but although those pictures are pukka I do prefer Mr Clayton without shades - in his very young days (oh to die for) and now (died and gone to heaven).

Someone want to start that thread?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we have to wait, I mean, it's not like there's only Bono pics posted on his designated day...I dunno.

I do tend to spend more time in Zootopia, so I'm a little more used to 24/7 Adam, then the once a week. It's cool though.

thrillme said:

Do we have to wait, I mean, it's not like there's only Bono pics posted on his designated day...I dunno.

I do tend to spend more time in Zootopia, so I'm a little more used to 24/7 Adam, then the once a week. It's cool though.

Why don't YOU start it? You have a choice in life. You can sit back and criticise or you can try to make a difference. Be pro-active. Afraid people won't respond? It's all part of the risk and gamble in life, pal. (Philosophy aside, you can always rely on sweet SG around here:wink: )

Are you a premium member at u2.con (whoops, I meant .com)? Or do you just hang out at the "General" forum (where people always talk about random crap, but I guess it is the place)? If you are premium, can you let me watch the Making of Vertigo video via your username? Word of advice buddy, I'm immune to sarcasm

sugary.jpg
who said the shades had to be covering his eyes?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom